What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

Discus and support What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; "We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amjad Q1, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Amjad Q1
    Amjad Q1 Guest

What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

"We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an account recovery as TSV takes the account recovery completely out of control of customer service. We are unable to remove the TSV or make any changes to the security information on the account due to security protocols set up on the account and accepted in the Microsoft Services agreement when the account was created.

The only option we have is to permanently suspend this account to prevent any further use of the account. I have verified that the account is suspended and will remain so.

Although this may not be the resolution you were expecting, unfortunately, it is the only resolution we can provide.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during the resolution of the issue.

Sincerely,"

:)

Amjad Q1, Aug 30, 2023
  2. Amjad Q1 Win User

What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i applied for unblocking I got this reply....

Also note that this in this account I have bought a lot of xbox games. Due to suspension i can't access them.....
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I contact anyone from Microsoft rewards for my suspension?

Hi XxOofer21xX, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

To reinstate your suspended account, the best course of action is to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Rewards Team.

Is this the form you have been trying to fill out?

https://rewards.bing.com/support

When that option is not available, it means your account was permanently suspended.

I hope this helps.
  4. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Changing banned account gamertag.

Hello xboxizdotcom! I do apologize for this, but once a Gamertag has been permanently suspended from Xbox LIVE, it can be quite some time before that name is availiable again. So since the account has been suspended, you will be unable to change any account
    information, including the Gamertag until Microsoft decides to reset old unused or Suspended Gamertags again. I hope this helps!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox service and account recovery

Customer services can not help with accounts that have been suspended or banned permanently.

I am pretty sure that once an account has been permanently banned the associated gamertag is locked to it.
  6. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

[mod removed]

Well for this is the notification I got when I sign into my main account, if it's supposed to be permanently suspended shouldn't it say "this account is permanently suspended" instead of "this account is suspended"?
Thema:

1. What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i... - Similar Threads - options account has

2. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  3. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  4. I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I made my Roblox account on xbox one and used the gamertag option to make it and want to...: I remember making my Xbox gamertag/ Xbox account my Roblox account and I don’t know if it was made into a actual Roblox account. I’m afraid if I unlink it from my Xbox account I won’t be able to...
  5. I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option...: I locked my device via my Microsoft account by accident. There is no unlock device option so I removed device from account. But my PC is still locked. How can I get on it. It won't let me reset it...
  6. My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...: My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options did not work. 37dc0ebb-08da-4834-b6d2-0aa32787d179
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I...: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the call back option from support isn't working, I am desperate to speak to a human to try and get this resolved! 72158661-a227-4f57-bbf4-9dacf3e9e996
  8. I am locked out of my microsoft account with no option of recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am locked out of my microsoft account with no option of recovery: I have been locked out my microsoft account for 2 days with no options to recover it. I entered the wrong password incorrectly 1 time and then requested a recovery code to my email. I received the...
  9. Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option: I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft Store App: Xbox account Xbox App (game pass...
  10. Chat/Message option has disappeared from online account

in XBoX on Windows
    Chat/Message option has disappeared from online account: Hello. I need some help. Due to limitations, I watch my nephew's game broadcast on the XBox and message/chat from my laptop. I can't use the controller very long which is why I message him from my...