What new game to get?

Discus and support What new game to get? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; personal preference...whatever sounds fun or get a variety to beat them all. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ddrouillard, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. What new game to get?


    personal preference...whatever sounds fun or get a variety to beat them all.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Mar 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Destiny, Elder scrolls.. There are plenty of games that have potential to beat out any hype Titanfall has gotten and will get.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 8, 2014
    #17
  3. SpiiT RhymeS
    SpiiT RhymeS Guest
    @MVP I know several people with no interest in Titanfall .. It all depends on your preference.
     
    SpiiT RhymeS, Mar 9, 2014
    #18
  4. What new game to get?

    Pretty much just going to recommend Titanfall. I played the beta and was extremely pleased with it. If you like FPS, you wont be disappointed. Second to that I would suggest Assassins Creed 4, that's a pretty amazing game too.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Mar 9, 2014
    #19
  5. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Tomb Raider is a great game also.
     
    vikingland1, Mar 9, 2014
    #20
  6. While you're picking up "that 1 sports game" & Titanfall, return CoD:Ghosts while you're at it - it's terrible (IMO, of course)!
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 9, 2014
    #21
  7. ddrouillard
    ddrouillard Guest
    I thnk Modern Warfare 3 was the death of cod.
     
    ddrouillard, Mar 9, 2014
    #22
  8. GreyMittens
    GreyMittens Guest

    What new game to get?

    Also next week Dark Souls II is out - that should be fairly awesome too. If you kept your 360 that is...
     
    GreyMittens, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

    What new game to get?

    While you're picking up "that 1 sports game" & Titanfall, return CoD:Ghosts while you're at it - it's terrible (IMO, of course)!
  10. vikingland1 Win User

    What new game to get?

    Tomb Raider is a great game also.
  11. MVP270 Win User

    What new game to get?

    everybody in the world that's got a one will be on titanfall come tues morning. the game of the year and will be the death of call of duty.. if sumone owns a one and not getting titanfall I don't know what they bought it for. was my main reason for buyin.
    imo.
  12. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    What new game to get?

    Lego Marvel Superheroes is awesome... make up your own mind on Titanfall... I don't like FPS but played the beta and definitely getting it.... PvZGW is awesome too.
  13. ddrouillard Win User

    What new game to get?

    I've been seeing this game advertised. Is it a fighting game?
Thema:

What new game to get?

Loading...
  1. What new game to get? - Similar Threads - game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...