what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

Discus and support what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anyone know what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when I shake it? because occasionally when I press it in,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sup3rsnip3rguy9, Jul 13, 2023.

1. what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

does anyone know what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when I shake it? because occasionally when I press it in, it doesn't do the input so I have to move the stick to one of the sides and click it in to make it work.

:)

sup3rsnip3rguy9, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your controller problem.

This could already be some parts falling out inside the controller if you can hear a rattling sound. The way that it functions, it is definitely a hardware issue inside the controller itself.

Check if your controller is still in warranty for a service by registering it here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  3. Brainstorm81 Win User

Several small problems, worried they add up to indicate something bad!

My left bumper is the same, if I hold the left button in and shake the controller it doesn't make a sound, if I hold the right one in and shake it the bumper button rattles, there is definitely 95% more play in left one.. when I play forza and the trigger
    rumbles under braking it rattles bad and gets on my nerves much like the UI, the party system, the lack of dlna and how controllers don't warn of battery dying thats a good laugh half way through multiplayer games..
  4. onyxishere Win User

New Xbox 4GB S,Fan Making Noise.

First thing I did when I read your post was laugh.

First off, stop shaking your xbox... you're going to break it and shaking is not covered under warranty.

As for the sound, I get that noise sometimes. It's the vent cover for the hard drive that is rattling. Just touch it for a second and the sound will stop.
  5. The Lord of War Win User

Too Human question

The troll will try to shake you off use the left the thumb stick to keep balance (when he moves left move the left tumbstick right) once it stops use the right thumb stick to kill it.

If you keep getting knocked off someone might be shooting rockets at you.
  6. Starwind Amada Win User

Disc Tray Won't Open - Will Microsoft Fix?

Also, when I shake the console something loose rattles inside.
Thema:

1. what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it? - Similar Threads - might cause rattling

2. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  3. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  4. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  5. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  6. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  7. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  8. My minecraft account might have been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account might have been hacked: I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The...
  9. Urgent help I might lose everything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent help I might lose everything: I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have no way of changing it because I don't know my...
  10. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504