what level or when are you recognized as a captain in (AC BLACK FLAG) ?

Discus and support what level or when are you recognized as a captain in (AC BLACK FLAG) ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played the game for about a week now and i was wondering (what or when are you recognized as a ships captain ?) when ever i stop into a harbor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steelreign64, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Steelreign64
    Steelreign64 Guest

I played the game for about a week now and i was wondering (what or when are you recognized as a ships captain ?) when ever i stop into a harbor master hut or try to recruit a pirate they say i only deal with ship captains and leave you hanging in the
    wind. at what level or what do you have to do to be able to upgrade your ship or recruit pirates as crew members ?????

:)

Steelreign64, Feb 21, 2014
  2. AlexRusyn
    AlexRusyn Guest
    XBOX ONE - Black Flag - code problem SVC60017

I have same problem, I just bought XOne with AC Unity and AC 4 Black Flag download codes, just finished downloading of AC Uniti with no problem (code worked on second try) but when I try to use second code for AC Black Flag it show me error SVC60017 and
    please try later. Whats wrong?

AlexRusyn, Feb 21, 2014
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Assassin's Creed Games. Present to Old Titles. (Xbox 360 & Xbox One).

Assassin's Creed is...was my favorite game franchise. The yearly releases are really putting me off. They don't allow us to miss the franchise. And the story is getting really convoluted.

My personal favorite is... well... I would say in this order.. Brotherhood, AC 2, AC 3, Revelations, AC 1, Black Flag, and Rogue. The handheld titles are not very fun and couldn't finish Bloodlines or Liberation.

I personally feel that Black Flag was a HUGE missed opportunity for a new proper Pirate IP. Instead, they cash grabbed.

Imagine the very smooth mechanic's of AC: Black Flag. Having a Dragon Age or Mass Effect style recruiting system for your crew. Obviously, you start off small. As you continue to pirate the seas and ran sack ships. You could then take a larger ship if
    you so choose. Even a Man O' War if you so choose. Also have the ability to have full ship customization. The possibilities are endless.

INSTEAD of risking a new IP, Ubisoft cash grabbed a much wanted pirate game and used the AC name and we got AC: Back Flag. And I will forever frown upon AC: Black Flag. It could have been so much more

NxtDoc1851, Feb 21, 2014
  4. what level or when are you recognized as a captain in (AC BLACK FLAG) ?

You have to buy the captains outfit in shop or your ship.This will then open loads of stuff you can do in game ,ship upgrades.this should make thing a lot easier for you , Don't know how you played a week with out this,respect to you.It 's about 6000 to
    8000r.hope this helps.

Angels with BO, Mar 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: