What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?

Discus and support What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you look on Reddit, recently a high up EA manage was asked about skate 3 and backwards compatibility and replied with something very close to "we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mikestotts, Apr 7, 2016.

1. mikestotts
    mikestotts Guest

If you look on Reddit, recently a high up EA manage was asked about skate 3 and backwards compatibility and replied with something very close to "we thank you for interests, but as of now we have no plans to make skate 3 backwards compatible"... This was
    a few days ago. If we don't have skate 3, black ops, or at least one of the "great games coming soon" by the end of this month not only am I selling my 2 xboxs but everything else Microsoft. I am tired of their lies and broken commitments to keep paying customers
    around. They know we're unsatisfied which is why they have to feed us crap to keep us around. It's been too long dealing with a sub par system I have had enough. do we deserve to be lied to as customers? Should we have to continue to deal with xbox mistakes?
    Days at a time systems not working after updates? Heck, the last 3 xbox ones I've purchased had to be returned because wifi adaptors WILL NOT WORK and I finally gave up and ran hardwires across the house. This goes for all 1tb systems I've bought the 500gb
    we own still works perfectly. The elite conttroller handles loosely and feels sloppy since day one, joystick Bases bounce around in the controller. Over all this system has been highly disapointing. for its first few gaming was so horrible i only watched Netflix
    with the xbox.... Now, gaming is still horrible, and netflix doesn't work Half of the time. Add on the backward compatibility Lies and im wondering why Xbox even still exists. Microsoft you are the worst. Stop worrying about us playing games on PC and worry
    about what we purchased them to play it on... The XBOX. I am one p**sed off long time customer, soon to be a Sony customer. If we do not have at least one of the titles on your "coming soon" list by the end of this month i am ridding of all Microsoft products
    and never buying one again. This has been a truly dissapointing experience

:)

mikestotts, Apr 7, 2016
  2. Pre-E3 exclusive lists!

LocoCycle is being developed by Twisted Pixel Games, who are a part of Microsoft Studios - so yes, it is exclusive.

JeffreyStoddard, Apr 7, 2016
  3. What kind of game is this exactly

i really am surprised that this is being asked but then Blizzard dropped the ball and let over ten years go by before coming back to this game.

just remember that World of Warcraft is really just inspired from Diablo and Warcraft (1990s computer games) with a first person and larger expanded world.

PCunrecognized, Apr 7, 2016
  4. mikestotts
    mikestotts Guest

Please moderators hold back from giving me the same 3 sentence paragraph about how Xbox a giving us the games we want because they are not

mikestotts, Apr 7, 2016
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I'm sorry for your frustrations however there is no timeline as to when Skate 3 and Black ops will be released for backwards compatibility on Xbox One. There was never actually a release date for it when they announced it was coming soon. Hopefully we will
    see it soon.

If you have further support issues you can post in the
    appropriate section for those issues or call
    Xbox Support.

bowski477, Nov 2, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

I'm sorry for your frustrations however there is no timeline as to when Skate 3 and Black ops will be released for backwards compatibility on Xbox One. There was never actually a release date for it when they announced it was coming soon. Hopefully we will
    see it soon.

If you have further support issues you can post in the
    appropriate section for those issues or call
    Xbox Support.
  7. mikestotts Win User

Please moderators hold back from giving me the same 3 sentence paragraph about how Xbox a giving us the games we want because they are not
  8. Mark Cerello Win User

What kind of game is Microsoft playing?

These are unreasonable troubleshooting requirements and requests. But they did not work. Tried my tenants Xbox with my account and no problems same settings I have on my Xbox. On my Xbox with new account game freezes. This is crazy. I'm not trying anymore troubleshooting and I'm not calling anymore. Xbox better wake up and fix this issue. My money is important to me and I'm not taking this loss. I'd be happy if they fixed the problem but all I'm being told by support is to troubleshoot and if that doesn't work they hang up on me. Sorry Microsoft no one should ever accept being robbed. They know they can't fix the problem otherwise it wouldn't have taken 3 months to be this aggravated, disrespected by Xbox support. I can't take much longer being ignored by this company. They're support sits home answering calls but have no access to my account or the ability to offer a refund. They can try to avoid this and they think I'll forget. Never. For 3 months. A company worth 500 billion should never ignore they're customers especially when I asked for store credit back. Fix the [mod removed] problem Microsoft or my money back
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes, community members can't refund the game, that's why I mentioned it before, but we can help with the experience, that's the point on the community forums.

I haven't requested a factory reset for any device, to test your profile in the game on a different console you only need to download the profile, don't know why you will factory reset and reinstall for that

To test a different profile on the same console you also don't need to factory reset, just create the second profile, it's free

Never said the network you have it's bad, but for sure it's not problem-free, and that's why is requested a different network, happens all the time, people prefer to believe the problem is the Xbox than the network and is the network more often than not

And yes any of those steps will fix the problem, I also explained that one before, this steps are to isolate the issue, so we can troubleshoot that instead of trying blind steps, you could probably be gaming by now

And yes, the issue can be fixed, but is necessary to isolate the issue, and then take the proper troubleshooting steps
  10. Mark Cerello Win User

Funny. Your not Xbox support only a community member. If Xbox support can't fix the problem and you have no authority to refund or go into my account to fix said problem why do these unreasonable and frankly stupid tests. If factory resetting and reinstalling the game does not fix it on my end and I have Verizon and an Ethernet cable to my console then any suggestions is a dumb attempt. You suggested using my cellphone service WiFi hotspot when there is no way that is better that Verizon and the cable. Suggested I use someone else's Xbox to factory reset and put my account. 3-4 hours for what. That won't fix the problem. They def need better people in the community. No way this issue can't be fixed.and if it can't give my money back
Thema:

1. What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing? - Similar Threads - kind twisted game

2. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  5. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  6. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  7. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  8. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  9. Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox: Please remove the Call of Duty when turning on my Xbox. dd1e52fb-c6f7-4aa0-b765-089e7634c8ce
  10. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf