What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...

Discus and support What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay connected while playing online for 99% of games i play. Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I KalEl 8, Nov 22, 2022.

1. I KalEl 8
    I KalEl 8 Guest

What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...

What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay connected while playing online for 99% of games i play. Minecraft is the exception.

:)

I KalEl 8, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay connected while playing online for 99% of games i play. Minecraft is the exception.

3. x RossY 360 Win User

Xbox live on a 6mbs uverse connection?

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Srore [Translation - Downstream]

The Xbox one does not support Dial up since it does not meet the minimum required speed/bandwidth for online play. That's why your Wifi works - that's most likely on cable or DSL that meets the minimum requirements. And if you are plugging the dial up jack
    (RJ-22 connector) into your xbox, that will not work in any way, you must use the RJ-45 cable as that's what the xbox one supports. Regular Dial up is 56Kb/s download and the minimum for xbox live is 3Mb/s (3,000,00Kb/s). The upload speeds are also similar.

For more info on minimum required bandwidth and speeds see this page:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution
  5. taidara Win User

Recommended Broadband?

Note! if the upload speed for "Online gaming" says anything else than 0.5 Mbit/s, then its a typo. The minimum requirements for upload speed regarding "Online gaming" is 0.5 Mbit/s. You have to keep in mind that these numbers are relative.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox one

The game updates are issued from the developer. Such as day one patches and etc.

They require these. Download speed does seemed to be locked at a certain pace though regardless of internet.

Older model Xbox One's obviously suffering from this more then the S and X.
Thema:

1. What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay... - Similar Threads - kind internet speeds

2. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  5. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  6. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  7. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  8. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  9. Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wold you kindly remove the call of duty when starting up my xbox: Please remove the Call of Duty when turning on my Xbox. dd1e52fb-c6f7-4aa0-b765-089e7634c8ce
  10. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf