What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

Discus and support What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angela Williams3, Jul 13, 2023.

1. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game

:)

Angela Williams3, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  3. Josiah Huwe Win User

Will an Xbox One Disney Infinity 3.0 base work on the Xbox Series X/S?

This is what you need to know:

Xbox one and xbox x|s you can play it on and a lot of other games on (this is like a pc)

Xbox one series x|s and xbox one x|s you can’t play Disney infinity and other games on like Skyrim on. (This is like a Mac)

For another example is for computers the ones that are like a pc can play lots of more games the Mac ones can’t because they can’t play 32 bit games those are like Disney infinity and Skyrim so you need the pc ones
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

infinity xbox one

Are you talking about Disney infinity? If so, the 1st one does not work on the Xbox One, it will only work on the Xbox 360. The 2nd and 3rd games require the Xbox One game and platform for them to work. As these games are not longer supported by Disney,
    you may have to start worlds again, due to not being able to access the online servers anymore.

There is a Q&A on here if you need more support.
    https://appsupport.disney.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000126606-Disney-Infinity-3-0
  5. beant0ad Win User

Minecraft Buddy for my 8 year old boy who has learning difficulties

Minecraft at the moment does like playing lego batman. Its his birthday October 7th and I have got him Disney Infinity
  6. bowski477 Win User

Disney Infinity Closing

^that's kind of what I was thinking when Disney Infinity was released. Skylanders was too big for people to want to collect both imo.
Thema:

What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

1. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox... - Similar Threads - kind game plate

2. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  3. I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.: I like Friday 13th, I guess. 26e1253e-aaa9-4087-aa46-461337ebeaf9
  4. What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...: What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay connected while playing online for 99% of games i play. Minecraft is the exception....
  5. I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work: So I bought the Metro Saga as a redeemable code from eneba, activated it, but when I opened the Xbox app it wasn't there. I then opened the microsoft store and only 2 DLCs were there and no games....
  6. What kind of game is Microsoft playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game is Microsoft playing?: So 3 months now warzone freezes or kicks me out of lobby and restarts every time I try to play. Have Verizon and an ether cable to Xbox. Got over $200 in COD points I used in the game and can't...
  7. Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind: Sleeping gem submitted by /u/denja44 [link] [comments]
  8. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?: Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development Studios... Those Studios are: The Initiative:...
  9. I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on: Recently to start out the weekend with a little Tom Clancy games, I took a nap after raiding the Dark Zone. I wake up to a 1 day account suspension for the acts of "cheating" for to me is what to...
  10. Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...: And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you...