What kind of game is Microsoft playing?

Discus and support What kind of game is Microsoft playing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 3 months now warzone freezes or kicks me out of lobby and restarts every time I try to play. Have Verizon and an ether cable to Xbox. Got over $200... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Cerello, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Mark Cerello
    Mark Cerello Guest

So 3 months now warzone freezes or kicks me out of lobby and restarts every time I try to play. Have Verizon and an ether cable to Xbox. Got over $200 in COD points I used in the game and can't play. Requested a refund got denied. Did every trouble shoot the Xbox support asked me to do. They told me to contact Activision . Dummy me did and they said they couldn't do anything. Called Xbox support back was told to troubleshoot again. To contact Activision again. After I refused to factory reset my console for a 5th time the Xbox support refused to give at least a store credit and when I asked to speak to a manager he kept yelling into the phone that my phone is making noise and that because he can't hear me he's going to hang up. What kind of game is Microsoft playing? Fix the problem or give a refund. Don't put problematic games on you platform and try to divert responsibility.

:)

Mark Cerello, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Mark Cerello Win User

These are unreasonable troubleshooting requirements and requests. But they did not work. Tried my tenants Xbox with my account and no problems same settings I have on my Xbox. On my Xbox with new account game freezes. This is crazy. I'm not trying anymore troubleshooting and I'm not calling anymore. Xbox better wake up and fix this issue. My money is important to me and I'm not taking this loss. I'd be happy if they fixed the problem but all I'm being told by support is to troubleshoot and if that doesn't work they hang up on me. Sorry Microsoft no one should ever accept being robbed. They know they can't fix the problem otherwise it wouldn't have taken 3 months to be this aggravated, disrespected by Xbox support. I can't take much longer being ignored by this company. They're support sits home answering calls but have no access to my account or the ability to offer a refund. They can try to avoid this and they think I'll forget. Never. For 3 months. A company worth 500 billion should never ignore they're customers especially when I asked for store credit back. Fix the [mod removed] problem Microsoft or my money back
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Yes, community members can't refund the game, that's why I mentioned it before, but we can help with the experience, that's the point on the community forums.

I haven't requested a factory reset for any device, to test your profile in the game on a different console you only need to download the profile, don't know why you will factory reset and reinstall for that

To test a different profile on the same console you also don't need to factory reset, just create the second profile, it's free

Never said the network you have it's bad, but for sure it's not problem-free, and that's why is requested a different network, happens all the time, people prefer to believe the problem is the Xbox than the network and is the network more often than not

And yes any of those steps will fix the problem, I also explained that one before, this steps are to isolate the issue, so we can troubleshoot that instead of trying blind steps, you could probably be gaming by now

And yes, the issue can be fixed, but is necessary to isolate the issue, and then take the proper troubleshooting steps
  4. Mark Cerello Win User

Funny. Your not Xbox support only a community member. If Xbox support can't fix the problem and you have no authority to refund or go into my account to fix said problem why do these unreasonable and frankly stupid tests. If factory resetting and reinstalling the game does not fix it on my end and I have Verizon and an Ethernet cable to my console then any suggestions is a dumb attempt. You suggested using my cellphone service WiFi hotspot when there is no way that is better that Verizon and the cable. Suggested I use someone else's Xbox to factory reset and put my account. 3-4 hours for what. That won't fix the problem. They def need better people in the community. No way this issue can't be fixed.and if it can't give my money back
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I hope you manage to solve your situation and that when the time comes you do try the steps suggested so it can happen
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Not what I'm saying, but you mentioned why would you contact Activision, and I explain the why, but support never said that they won't help you, what they can't do is issue the refund as they fully delivered your purchase, Cod points, and you was able to spend them, but the problem you have is with the game not the cod points, you mentioned tht you can't use the skins and operators or weapons, and I explained that those are not Xbox purchases, as you did those in game directly to Activision, that's what I have explained and the why to contact Activision.

I can still try to help and if you contact support I'm sure they will still, but you haven't tried the options I have offered to isolate the problem
Thema:

1. What kind of game is Microsoft playing? - Similar Threads - kind game Microsoft

2. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  3. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  4. I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.: I like Friday 13th, I guess. 26e1253e-aaa9-4087-aa46-461337ebeaf9
  5. What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...: What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay connected while playing online for 99% of games i play. Minecraft is the exception....
  6. I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work: So I bought the Metro Saga as a redeemable code from eneba, activated it, but when I opened the Xbox app it wasn't there. I then opened the microsoft store and only 2 DLCs were there and no games....
  7. Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind: Sleeping gem submitted by /u/denja44 [link] [comments]
  8. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?: Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development Studios... Those Studios are: The Initiative:...
  9. What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of twisted game is Microsoft playing?: If you look on Reddit, recently a high up EA manage was asked about skate 3 and backwards compatibility and replied with something very close to "we thank you for interests, but as of now we have...
  10. I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on: Recently to start out the weekend with a little Tom Clancy games, I took a nap after raiding the Dark Zone. I wake up to a 1 day account suspension for the acts of "cheating" for to me is what to...