What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

Discus and support What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JhonSnow777, Aug 18, 2018.

1. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

Most of us watched the E3 and became very surprissed about announcement of Microsoft´s about the adquisicion of five new Video Games Development Studios... Those Studios are:

The Initiative: California-based studio is being headed up by Darrell Gallagher, former studio head at Crystal Dynamics, of Tomb Raider fame. His charter at The Initiative is to assemble “world-class talent to create groundbreaking new game
    experiences.”

Undead Labs: Seattle-based team behind State of Decay and State of Decay 2. Undead Labs is headed up by Jeff Strain, who cut his teeth at Blizzard and ArenaNet before striking out on his own.

Playground Games: U.K.-based team behind the Xbox/PC-exclusive Forza Horizon series. Spencer noted that the studio has been limited to Forza Horizon games, but it will now bring its “open-world expertise to an entirely new project.”

Ninja Theory: Spencer first worked with Ninja Theory for Kung-Fu Chaos back in the early Xbox days. And now, the storied developer behind Hellblade - as well as DmC: Devil May Cry, Enslaved, and the PS3 exclusive Heavenly
    Sword
    - is a Microsoft first-party developer.

Compulsion Games: The Canadian developer behind We Happy Few
    also joins Microsoft. That title is being published by Gearbox for both Xbox One, Windows and PlayStation 4; it’s unclear if Microsoft’s acquisition will change those plans.

It´s obvious that they are preparing something big, so with all this precedents what kind of game or games do you think Microsoft is developing in secret and tell us how do you think will be?

---------------

My Proposals are: 1- Fable MMORPG: A Masive inmmersive MMORPG with the touch of Fable, 2- Perfect Dark 2: One of the best shooters of the videogames history now in 4k with actual dynamics, 3- A new IP, a whole total new game franchise that will blow all minds!!!

Leave your Comments and thanks for your time!

:)

JhonSnow777, Aug 18, 2018
  2. SNOOPIED
    SNOOPIED Guest
    What kind of error code is this?

I recently tried to download a new gamer pic and the messange I received was "800700E8"

What kind of error code is this?

SNOOPIED, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Game Saved But I Always have to restart some games from beginning

Obvious question -- What kind of hard drive do you have on your Xbox? You should never lose DLC, unless you recently bought a new 360, and if that is the case, you'll have to do a license transfer.

Eggnogga, Aug 18, 2018
  4. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios?

Its already been rumoured that Playground games are developing an Open World RPG and many think they have been given the fable franchise IP to use

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 19, 2018
  5. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    I hope this game and the others which will come after this one to be very good, something new to the Xbox, a game which makes someone buy Xbox.

MasTerKi3Z, Aug 19, 2018
  6. i hope it's a real fable 4!

No spin-off or something like fable legends

Rick Rorschach, Aug 19, 2018
  7. So if they acquired those companies, that must mean they bought the rights to develop and publish the games?

Radiant Sword X, Aug 19, 2018
  8. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

An open world RPG for Fable would be spectacular!

Saeleth, Aug 19, 2018
  9. I've been thinking about this too What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios? :D To be honest I'm against exclusivity, however, Xbox has been bashed enough about time, so, I hope they release some great exclusive titles.

GreyStormGaming, Aug 19, 2018
  10. Hopefully Fable from Playground and something unique from Ninja Theory

DoubleDRAGON666, Aug 19, 2018
  11. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    I Hope something New and awesome, Like The Witcher 3/2

AMK InSaNitY, Aug 19, 2018
  12. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Honestly I have no idea what's in store for us, but hopefully it's something new, fresh, and truly amazing.

LegoNinja187, Aug 19, 2018
  13. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest

I'd like something new, an IP with new concepts, new stories, charismatic and engaging characters, difficult-to-play gameplay, and a solid, rewarding replay.

AdamKronus, Aug 19, 2018
  14. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    I think they are creating the Oasis.

banky71, Aug 19, 2018
  15. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I hope it’s something new and fresh and not any sort of sequel.

brandiesel1, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. What kind of game do you think MS is Preparing secretly after recently adquire 5 new Studios? - Similar Threads - kind game Preparing

2. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  3. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  4. I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Savini long time ago but its not there in game so I'm kind of disappointed.: I like Friday 13th, I guess. 26e1253e-aaa9-4087-aa46-461337ebeaf9
  5. What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay...: What kind of internet speeds are required to online game on xbox one s. I cannot stay connected while playing online for 99% of games i play. Minecraft is the exception....
  6. I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a game code but it kind of didn't work: So I bought the Metro Saga as a redeemable code from eneba, activated it, but when I opened the Xbox app it wasn't there. I then opened the microsoft store and only 2 DLCs were there and no games....
  7. What kind of game is Microsoft playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game is Microsoft playing?: So 3 months now warzone freezes or kicks me out of lobby and restarts every time I try to play. Have Verizon and an ether cable to Xbox. Got over $200 in COD points I used in the game and can't...
  8. Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox have ever thought of taken a look at porting over tree of savior only game of it's kind: Sleeping gem submitted by /u/denja44 [link] [comments]
  9. I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I kind of wish that i knew what game i got reported on: Recently to start out the weekend with a little Tom Clancy games, I took a nap after raiding the Dark Zone. I wake up to a 1 day account suspension for the acts of "cheating" for to me is what to...
  10. Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs a save game converter of some kind, directly from console between ...: And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you...