what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

Discus and support what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidHuerta3, May 2, 2024.

1. DavidHuerta3
    DavidHuerta3 Guest

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games)

by default the list is Sort: Featured

When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so to speak in an infinite loop

The same thing happens with page 12.

and several other pages

I don't know who is in charge of managing the website... but tell them to review all the backwards compatible Xbox 360 game pages

At least 33 pages appear to me.

I asked several friends and they all have the same problem.

:)

DavidHuerta3, May 2, 2024
  2. ap980 Win User

missing codes from GOW 4 ultimate edition

airdrop code was located in the GOW website in the cards section. one down. still need to know about the backwards compatible collection from xbox 360 and the season pass
  3. camel120 Win User

Xbox360 free Games with Gold be able to download on the Xbox one WITHOUT the need of downloading them on the xbox360 console first

Sorry if in wrong section

Please by all means move it to the proper section as I looking to post it in the Backwards Compatible section but found no way to do it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console Xbox series x

5. Mister Mascot Win User

XBOX 360 store no longer accessible on XBOX one

Hey there ViceroyJustice,

I just wanted to jump in here to see if I can potentially help clarify. The Xbox 360 store and Xbox One store are separate, there is no way to access the full Xbox 360 console store on Xbox One.

However, you can access a section of Xbox 360 Backward Compatible games on the Xbox One store. You do this by going to the Store page and selecting " Browse games" once you're on the main Games page scroll down to the Backward Compatible section and select
    "View all" it sounds to me like this is what you are searching for.

In that section you can purchase Xbox 360 games playable on Xbox One. As Internet Expert and ngocphi stated, it's not possible to view the entire Xbox 360 catalog on the Xbox One console. To view everything for sale, you'd need to view the store on either
    an Xbox 360 or Xbox.com.

It's also important to not that not all Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games are purchasable on the Xbox One console and need to be purchased on xbox.com or on an Xbox 360.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I move my Xbox 360 digital games to Xbox One?

Thema:

1. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website? - Similar Threads - wrong 360 backward

2. Why my xbox 360 update keeps going wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my xbox 360 update keeps going wrong?: So, on the initial screen an update request appears, so that I can have xbox live, but then the error with a specific status code: 43C5 - 4497 - 1781 - C800 - 0036....
  3. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca
  4. Bought Fable 2 for the Xbox 360 but it's in the wrong language.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fable 2 for the Xbox 360 but it's in the wrong language.: Hello, I've been trying to contact customer support but to no avail. I recently purchased Fable 2 on my used Xbox 360 which I just bought. I live in South America, but I configured my xbox to be...
  5. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the...: My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live there's nothing wrong with my connection to the internet I just keep getting this code 8015190E I've checked and there is no service issues can anyone help...
  6. Why do i keep getting the "Wrong region" error on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i keep getting the "Wrong region" error on my Xbox 360?: As the title said, I keep getting the wrong region code on an assassins creed game i ordered online. What is confusing me is the fact that I am on PAL region but its still not working. Other PAL...
  7. I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.: I purchased the "Challenge of the Gods" add-on for the game "Outpost Kaloki X", but it's not showing up in my Xbox 360's download history as the correct add-on. It's showing that I downloaded one...
  8. Xbox 360 wireless receiver on Windows 11 installs wrong Driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver on Windows 11 installs wrong Driver: The Xbox 360 receiver when plugged on my win 11 machine keeps installing the wrong drivers even i manually selected the driver from Xbox 360 controller for windows (which is wrong driver) to...
  9. Xbox 360 Controller Giving Wrong USB Descriptor and Hardware Id

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller Giving Wrong USB Descriptor and Hardware Id: Hello, I have a Red Octane Wired Xbox 360 X-Plorer Guitar Hero Controller (model 95065) which was working normally on Windows 10 and then one day Windows Device Manager showed it as "Xbox 360...
  10. What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s wrong with Xbox not Working on Xbox 360? While they just work on the Xbox One and...: Why Can’t you and the Xbox team Work on Xbox 360 and why have you stopped progressing it with the new generation Xbox and Xbox one. When you got the Xbox App for those who want to really use it...