What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other...

Discus and support What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whats wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers 3ac51709-0e10-4121-ad49-b547e0975107 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by semaj nostuh, Mar 13, 2023.

1. semaj nostuh
    semaj nostuh Guest

What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other...

whats wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers

:)

semaj nostuh, Mar 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other platforms are working.

Microsoft does not own the game, therefore cannot fix the servers. You need to contact the people that do, because they run the servers
  3. Geri M. Win User

What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other platforms are working.

Hi semaj nostuh,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. For us to sort out accurate resolution, we would like to ask more details about it.

1. Did you acquire or buy the game at Motorsports Games 704games Company?
    2. Was this the first time that you are playing the game?
    3. Did you check if no issues on the network?

We are sharing to you this for you to check.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kody Morningstar Win User

Please fix nascar heat 5 servers its my heart & soul my peace and paradice to come home to after a long hard day and escape reality and share thoughts and concerns with a group of guys you relate with and build an unbreakable bond together. Were 20 strong men dedicated to getting this problem sorted out & fixed if money's an issue we can help create a go fund me. Please please please fix the game it will put a million smiles all over the nation back on die hard fans faces. Without this game i've been having bad thoughts, i can't sleep and I've been depressed because i miss it so much it's almost like i just lost a good friend feeling. 💔 SOS
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi semaj nostuh,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. troystigney Win User

Nascar heat 5 online

Ok tried all that still kicks me off playing a 100% race length on Talladega with 3 friends or more, always around 95 laps in, not just me either my friend in Illinois, one in st. Paul and Minneapolis, please fix the game,

It sounds like the same thing that is happening to me that happened on career mode on the PC sometime ago. But I'm on the xbox one x.
Thema:

1. What is wrong with the nascar heat 5 servers no one one xbox can get online but all other... - Similar Threads - wrong nascar heat

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....