What is wrong with my XBSX?

Discus and support What is wrong with my XBSX? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was just playing some BF2042 and then went to play some COD MW2 and when I started COD i saw the normal COD backround image but then after that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EthanChristley, Apr 25, 2023.

1. What is wrong with my XBSX?

So I was just playing some BF2042 and then went to play some COD MW2 and when I started COD i saw the normal COD backround image but then after that goes away I see a screen thats half BF2042 half green screen. I still hear COD audio but the screen never goes away. And then when i try to start up BF again I see a half bf image half static xbox dashboard.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/rFwxL3F

The top image is when i start COD the bottom is when i start BF. And again those images stay on my screen and never go away audio plays fine though.

:)

EthanChristley, Apr 25, 2023
  2. EthanChristley Win User

Okay so apparently it’s something with Dolby Vision gaming as it only happens when i start up a game that uses dolby vision. And when I turn dolby vision gaming off every game works fine. I don’t understand what is happening with dolby vison gaming though as I’ve been using it fine until i just got done playing BF2042.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you. If I may ask, does the error only occurs in digital or disc games or it happens to all games?

If so, please check all of your games both digital and disc games to see if it works.

In regards to the error, there could be an issue with your console itself. In order to fix this please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> then restart your console and proceed with the next steps. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Once you're done, please try to launch your games to see if works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Manguu Win User

Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

Thanks for your input, I had given up on my LG C2 to XBSX experience, been using an M32U monitor to play my XBSX, bought the repeater and the Fiber Optic Cable. Will post back on the results. My XBSX is the original one from 2020.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Does Microsoft have plan to release a new Kinnect for Xbox?

I don't recall any info released in regards to Kinect on the XBSX, so I would assume no... atleast for the time being, but never know whats down the road.
  6. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

PENDING

Same story, i nab the XBSX on Nov 9th 9pm pst from the MS store, it did clearly state it wasnt going to ship until Dec 23rd so i figured ill have the cash next month for that for my moms Christmas present, then ill go with my intial plan to search for
    a day one for myself. I had a day one Target XBSX in my cart but my card declined because microsoft already charged my account when they clearly state they wont until it ships. So, i missed my personal day 1 XBSX. Moms XBSX is gonna have to wait until next
    year unless they take off the hold they put on my funds in my bank so i can try and get a black friday one. After being in this state of shock and disappointment searching the internet for any good news im just knumb. Im almost to the acceptance part in my
    7 stages of grief. But seeing people who are just now starting to realize what happened to me 2 days ago makes me fell some sympathy for yall, i know how you fell. In a few days youll shake it off and 6 weeks will come and go and soon this nightmare will be
    behind us. Lol stay safe out there
Thema:

1. What is wrong with my XBSX? - Similar Threads - wrong XBSX

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....