What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

Discus and support What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What happens in GTAV when I play What happens in fortnite when I play don't mind the bad wifi it doesn't happ with fast wifi and I've tried different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron Jarvis, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Aaron Jarvis
    Aaron Jarvis Guest

What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

Aaron Jarvis, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

It might be possible that there is an issue with your console's graphics card or with the console's operating system.

Kindly try to perform the factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before you proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

If you’re ready to reset your console to the factory default settings, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

If that didn't work, I would highly recommend having you check for your console repair options. You can request a free console warranty repair order here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Aaron Jarvis Win User

Yes it dose appear offline to
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Aaron!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, does the same black lines and patches error shows up when playing Xbox games offline?

For us to further isolate the issue, kindly try to connect your console to the internet using a wired network connection then check if the error still persists.
  5. MB5656 Win User

Music CDs

be shure to not put in cool colors black color the xbox dose not read those believe me
  6. BONEEZZ54 Win User

Xbox one white Elite controller

It has the rubber grips but the over all body dose not have the rubber coating that the black one had on the top plate
Thema:

1. What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches - Similar Threads - wrong dose games

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong?: Will a UK XBOX S work in the US? Or is the voltage wrong? 5bb4b1de-717e-4cd7-bad4-b4dc429401ea
  5. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  6. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  7. Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed the wrong Minecraft product: I accidently redeemed minecraft gift card to trails and tales instead of coinminer. I can see the order completed in my microsoft account. How can I see the balance in trails and tales. And is...
  8. What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my xbox one s if it sparks from top vent but still turns on and works as...: My xbox one s had randomly started experiencing frames dropping rapidly from 60 to 40 to 30 to 20 and below. Then my 5 month old perfectly working elite series 2 controller started disconnecting...
  9. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  10. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...