What is this horrible garbage?

Discus and support What is this horrible garbage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on Xbox? On the dashboard why does a trailer for Dark Souls 2 have a screenshot of Darksiders? Why xbox? why? I clicked on it just to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChewyChunx, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ChewyChunx
    ChewyChunx Guest

What is going on Xbox? On the dashboard why does a trailer for Dark Souls 2 have a screenshot of Darksiders? Why xbox? why? I clicked on it just to see if it was for Darksiders or for Dark Souls 2.

There also was one a while back, the tag line was "try our rpgs". It had John Marston as the featured character...do you know what an rpg is? I can say Red Dead Redemption is a good game. However it is not an RPG.

In honesty it is a good laugh, but this shouldn't be happening.

:)

ChewyChunx, Feb 24, 2014
  2. THIS IS HORRIBLE

First off, i would like to thank your support team for billing me 42 extra dollars for NO
    [MOD REMOVED] REASON. IM SO [MOD REMOVED]. I GO TO CANCLE MY LIVE ACCOUNT AND IT SAYS I ENCOUNTERD A GLITCH? YOU A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND CANT EVEN MANAGE YOUR OWN WEBSITE..? Im done. Thanks. #Ps4

Carriedwaffle, Feb 24, 2014
  3. This is horrible.

I tried to add a password to my account when I login on my xbox, but when I press sign in it asks me for my email and my password. When it eventually loads it says, "Sorry, this profile can't sign in right now. Try again later." then it says a few spaces
    down, "80151103." Whats up with that? I've tried everything including changing my password. But what is really weird is that I can sign in on www.xbox.com.

This happened after I updated.

I looked at other posts but they all said downloading the account, I'm just trying to login. Can someone give me some help?

PhantomPlanet98, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Lol really maybe they did it on purpose to get people to click on the ad or maybe it was just a complete fail.

Auswulf, Feb 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: