What is the reason for the Xbox One Power BRICK?
Discus and support What is the reason for the Xbox One Power BRICK? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dont you know that the brick being external automatically makes it an accessory.. Therefor it is a forced accessory to the XB1 that we do not need...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IceStorm III, Jan 15, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
What is the reason for the Xbox One Power BRICK?
Loading...
-
What is the reason for the Xbox One Power BRICK? - Similar Threads - reason Power BRICK
-
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My reason for picking Xbox over PlayStation
in XboX InsidersMy reason for picking Xbox over PlayStation: When I was in Iraq I got one of these and the graphics on GTA were the deciding factor. It offered a reflection while the PlayStation didn’t and with the changing landscape of home entertainment... -
Is there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...: I just wanna know why would my friend game cheer me and I made this account my home Xbox I’m still not getting his games on my console fdc1fe0a-9dc6-415d-97da-203e13e5caa2 -
Just got banned for no reason.
in XBoX AccessibilityJust got banned for no reason.: So I just got banned for no reason. Can someone help me explain to Microsoft enforcement through deep detail why I need to be unbanned. I was in a discord server that was involved into this stuff... -
My Xbox account got permanently banned for no reason
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox account got permanently banned for no reason: I was just playing some games then it says I got suspended and I check and it says it's permanent and I am up to date on every bill and subscription. Since it got banned that's $10,000 down the... -
My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.: So I was recently watching a friend's dogs and brought my Xbox, everything was fine till I return home when my console refuses to connect to my wifi, even though it will connect to my hotspot no... -
Xbox Series S Shutting down for no reason - not hot, not power supply issue
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S Shutting down for no reason - not hot, not power supply issue: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S which has decided to start shutting down approx 2-3 minutes in to any sort of intense activity like playing a game. It can go about 20-40mins watching a show on... -
My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason
in XBoX Games and AppsMy xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason: This problem happened to me last night when I was going to sleep, I had turned off my xbox about 3 hours ago and was about to go to sleep when the X on the power button on the console started to... -
Xbox cycling the tv power for no reason
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox cycling the tv power for no reason: Since the new update my Xbox one has been cycling the tv power on and off repeatedly even when i'm just sitting at the dashboard. I've even tried disabling the tv control settings by deleting the...