What is the purpose of the insider programme...?

Discus and support What is the purpose of the insider programme...? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; any new features coming to skipahead weve had none for over a year last ones we got was back in march 2018 which was 1440p resolution VRR 120hz and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dextah1986, Jul 10, 2019.

1. What is the purpose of the insider programme...?

any new features coming to skipahead weve had none for over a year last ones we got was back in march 2018 which was 1440p resolution VRR 120hz and auto latencey mode since then we have had nothing useful or worth the while some new features are definitely overdue i cant beleave weve had nothing since then all you ever see is various stability fixes to the system or network fixes with nothing new getting added whats the point of the insider programme if all we ever do is get new bugs and give feedback to fix them i thought this place was to give feedback on new features before they roll out to the public i have not gave feedback on any new features for maybes a year when will we get new features whats in the works

submitted by /u/dextah1986
    [link] [comments]

/u/dextah1986, Jul 10, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What is the purpose of the insider programme...?