What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax?

Discus and support What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm Wondering What Is The Price Of Minecraft (Both Java And Bedrock Edition) With Tax? I Need to know because im getting a 30 Dollar Gift Card And If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Godzilla 2326, Sep 12, 2023.

1. What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax?

I'm Wondering What Is The Price Of Minecraft (Both Java And Bedrock Edition) With Tax? I Need to know because im getting a 30 Dollar Gift Card And If The Price Is Over 30 Bucks, Welp! I cant buy the game! So Please tell me how much money is the Minecraft (with bedrock edition and java edition) costs with tax!

:)

Godzilla 2326, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Cristiana_C Win User

Hello, Godzilla!

It depends on the region you're in. It's probably 29.99 + tax, but you can visit the link below and select your region to see the full price.

Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Minecraft

Let me know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Cristiana
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

Are We As Britains Being Toatally Ripped Off Compared To The States?

It's probably worth noting that our prices include VAT.

Prices in the States and Canada will be BEFORE State/Provincial Sales Tax and then Federal Sales Tax on top of that.

So what we are quoted is the full price we'll pay in the UK.

What they are quoted is the price before added taxes.

Az
  4. shadow walkerOZ Win User

I have 50$ in my account but can't buy 49.99$ content

I think it's stupid that you need to calculate tax separately. The price listed should be the total cost, not the cost before tax. That's just so backwards.

At the very least, it should tell you on the store page that tax will be added, and what the final price actually will be.
  5. MythagoPrincess Win User

how come we dont get a free game too?

lol @ Eggnogga

£429.00 includes VAT in America the tax is different in different states. What's the difference in price when tax is included?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live Gold

That depends on what the tax rate is in California. Here in Canada the tax rate is 13%. So we would multiply 9.99x0.13 which would add an extra 1.30 to the price.
Thema:

1. What Is The Price Of Minecraft With Tax? - Similar Threads - Price Minecraft Tax

2. The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...: Hello! The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error. The content of the Standard + Upgrade pack is the same as that of the Ultimate Edition. But the price difference is five...
  3. Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive?: [img] i want to buy the deluxe edition which is should be 39.99 USD or around Rp. 600.000 but if i pick indonesia as my country the price somehow become Rp. 5.490.000 or equal to around 360 USD is...
  4. Minecraft Price in Turkey

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Price in Turkey: Hello. These days, the price of minecraft in Turkey has started to increase a lot. Since Minecraft sells with EURO, it costs a lot in our country. For example, you are shopping with EURO in your...
  5. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows? My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy...
  6. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition before the price increase and now it is telling me...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition before the price increase and now it is telling me...: I bought the game on January 16, 2016 for 9.99 USD and am now unable to play on servers that I have been able to before. The order number is "e111b550-88c4-4ab1-bfbb-c61dd3c1c0fe". I will do my...
  7. Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Discounted Price for Owners of the Digital Version of the Xbox 360 Version: I saw Minecraft on sale around the time I got my Xbox One. Although I didn't feel like purchasing it from the Xbox store at the time, as I had purchased and played it on the Xbox 360 store plenty...
  8. I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought ...: I would like to put in a request to have minecraft at a lower price if you have already bought it on th 360 and you are trying to buy it on the one 4e4f4581-3e8e-4af9-9b97-7297ae8f3432
  9. XBOX minecraft full price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX minecraft full price?: I owned MINECRAFT on XBOX 360 and i've heard that on xbxo one it should be reduced? Is this true as mine appears full price? 0db8551b-5100-4977-8a9b-77f8dfffdb1b
  10. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - price for Xbox 360 Edition owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition - price for Xbox 360 Edition owners: Hi all, I'd like to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition, however I don not wish to pay the full price again, since I already own the Xbox 360 Edition and I found out that there was some promo for...