What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360?

Discus and support What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360? 51ef5820-83e0-46f9-9d61-b0156307507f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dangelo dal, Aug 26, 2023.

1. dangelo dal
    dangelo dal Guest

:)

dangelo dal, Aug 26, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

You can connect to xbox live but there isn't anymore updates

Only gold.is now.gamepass.core now
  4. Fan Yang1 Win User

We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10)

The system was just updated today. The xbox and xbox companion are both updated to newest version.
  5. RsisRsis Win User

GGXXACP question.

^ xbox 360 arcade added it a few months months ago, it flew under the radar..They will be updating it next spring to the newest arcade version. It's on PS3 also though...(DL copies)
  6. QuickMythril Win User

Language and Location and Xbox Store

you can try going to http://xbox.uservoice.com/ and requesting English to be added as a language option for Norway. perhaps they will add it in time, with enough support.

according to the response to that request here:
    xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028840

that seems like it should already be an option. "Language Region Independence allows you to choose ANY supported language on Xbox One, regardless of the location." so English should be available in ANY region, if i understand that correctly.

this is supposed to be included in the Xbox One Summer Update. you may want to check that your console is fully updated. you can see what the newest version numbers are and what they include here:

support.xbox.com/.../system-update-operating-system

OS version: 10.0.14393.1018 (released July 30) should have the Language Region Independence included.

newest is OS version: 10.0.14393.1040 (released August 19). hope that helps.
Thema:

1. What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - newest system update

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting. What's the newest firmware?: I have bought a used xbox wireless adapter (official) for my pc so that I can connect my Xbox wireless headset to it. Somehow it starts loosing connection while playing and then reconnects...
  4. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  5. Downloaded the newest system update this morning and now my xbox one isnt detecting my...

in XboX Insiders
    Downloaded the newest system update this morning and now my xbox one isnt detecting my...: Title. Worked perfectly fine before the update this morning but now it won’t detect it. I know the hard drive still works because i can feel the disk inside it spinning. Any fixes? submitted by...
  6. Beta update system whatever the newest one is.

in XboX Insiders
    Beta update system whatever the newest one is.: My one s just updated to the newest system for beta insiders and it wouldn't load after finishing then it said there was a problem with the updates and when I try to hit try again it just doesn't...
  7. Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it necessary to always get the newest system (Like an Xbox)?: I feel you definitely should not upgrade unless your console is on the ropes. 57ccda06-c8ab-4986-8921-13a2a2ada596
  8. Newest System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newest System Update: Hey guys, the newest system update did not make me happy. When I went to turn on my One this morning, it forced me to completely reset and start over like I had just got it. I later found out...
  9. Hey does anyone know long the newest update took for the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey does anyone know long the newest update took for the system: How long is the newest update take help me 57233133-19ce-48d4-abcd-b85dca16dc56
  10. The newest preview dashboard update had killed my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    The newest preview dashboard update had killed my system: Hello, When I turned on my console this evening I was greeted with the green Xbox One screen that usually displays after an update. Sadly after that my screen went black. Occasionally I will see...