What is the local saved games

Discus and support What is the local saved games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I clear the local saved games will it delete my installed games and will it clear my online saves and what does this affect?????... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Butts, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Jason Butts
    Jason Butts Guest

If I clear the local saved games will it delete my installed games and will it clear my online saves and what does this affect?????

:)

Jason Butts, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Local saved games are the saves stored on your consoles hard drive.

Deleting them wont affect your installed games or online saves.
  3. Chargersbride Win User

local saved games

4. captainsharkboy Win User

local saved games

It happens with multiple games. I don't know about apps.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

local saved games

Is this one specific game, or is it multiple, and does this happen with apps as well?
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

local saved games

Thema:

1. What is the local saved games - Similar Threads - local saved games

2. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  3. Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?: Alright, so just for some context, I play a lot of Minecraft, and I keep getting this notification that my data isn’t syncing with the cloud. I’ve had this happen previously, and when I did what...
  4. Overwrite cloud save data with local game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwrite cloud save data with local game data: My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however, I still have my old profile and most of my...
  5. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  6. Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console: I have apparently maxed out my storage on the cloud as far as original and 360 xbox save games go. I heard it was capped at 2 GB of cloud storage but I have not found a way to see how much or what...
  7. Transferring Game Saves from local profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Saves from local profiles: How to transfer/copy game saves from XBox to XBOX S when you only play local (no cloud access)? 7ebea44f-4144-4726-87f7-528348534a83
  8. Can I restore game saves on my local Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I restore game saves on my local Xbox One?: Problem: Is there any way to restore local Xbox One hard drive contents? Contents which have NOT been synced to the cloud. Background: About 6 months ago, I changed my internet provider. I didn't...
  9. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  10. Halo Infinite - Removed Local save game files, Now every time I restart my game my Keybinds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite - Removed Local save game files, Now every time I restart my game my Keybinds...: I backed up my local save game files and disabled cloud saves on steam trying to fix a bug that will not update my campaign progression on a few missions, showing highest level completion as easy...