what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ?

Discus and support what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an issue with the xbox app on my pc where i have a free game called asphalt 9 legends since its a free game i got options as follows play, get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kevin _484, Jan 2, 2024.

1. kevin _484
    kevin _484 Guest

I have an issue with the xbox app on my pc where i have a free game called asphalt 9 legends since its a free game i got options as follows play, get free options ,so is it safe to choose the get free option ,also i do not use any subscriptions ,i play fully free.

:)

kevin _484, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

That's just how you "purchase" the item.
  3. idiot with gunz Win User

Xbox Live Gold to access PAID Netflix

Yes, free apps should be free. I was just informing people of the cheapest way to get it on xbox. Of course, roku and MANY other cheap devices are VERY good options for most of these free apps. And considering all the ads on the dashboard, xbl should be
    free. But M$ likes money too much, so I highly doubt xbl will be free on the next system. I'm hoping they go the psn route with all those free games and nice discounts if you CHOOSE to pay. Either way, I'm getting both systems and paying for xbl (if necessary)
    cause that's where my friends are.
  4. XxREDICULExX Win User

Umm, having problems downloaded the new free xbox live game assassins creed 2

what i dont get is why they would want a credit card or bank account when the game is free in the first place. if the game is free then they should just get rid of payment option lol
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Batman Telltale GWG

Have you tried claiming the game online or on your phone through the app?

Also, on the store page make sure you're picking the 'get' option and not the 'install' option.

There is a free trial or the first episode has been free for a long time so if you choose install you'll only get the 1st episode.
  6. Dre G Writer Win User

facebook recruitment? has anybody done this yet?

I got three of these cases. They are free cases for Multiplayer. Where you buy the veteran packs from, youll see a third option and it will be free. But these are for the FULL game only though. If you completed the facebook app, then you get one for the
    demo.
Thema:

1. what is the get free option on xbox app for free games ? - Similar Threads - free option app

2. it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it doesn´t appear my option to redeem my 3 months free of xbox gamepass with my lenovo laptop: i go to redeem my free gamepass but it doesn´t apear nothing on the included part of microsoft store, i don´t know why 101cd90a-f1b0-4152-bae8-adbbc54422ef
  3. Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537?: Is there a free replacement option for wireless controller model 1537? i don't have a pc or the xbox it came with an i tried updating as im supposed to but even usb connected it wont connect as to...
  4. I do not have the option of redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have the option of redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I purchased Minecraft on 2013 and when I login into account.mojang.com it doesn't appear the free Win 10 Edition button. PD: my username is Santigogamer 78087507-d327-4dad-baf9-bc5c4cb679e2
  5. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  6. Alternative option to get Saints Row IV for free X box 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Alternative option to get Saints Row IV for free X box 360: Hi I was wondering if there was an alternative option to get Saints Row IV for free for x box 360 . My son is a x box live Gold member and we tried unsuccessfully to download the game during the...
  7. Why I need to set up payment option to download free games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I need to set up payment option to download free games with gold?: Hello, Why I need to set up payment option to download free monthly Games with Gold via XBOX Live website? On XBOX 360 you can download these games without payment option. Thanks....
  8. "Free" games require a payment option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Free" games require a payment option: Suddenly free gold games require a payment option before I can access the free downloads. I understand that if I add a payment option, I will get the game free and not be charged. I DON'T WANT...
  9. Exede ISP - 650,000 customers - Free Zone (un-metered usage) 12AM-5AM - No option to schedule ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exede ISP - 650,000 customers - Free Zone (un-metered usage) 12AM-5AM - No option to schedule ...: My ISP is Exede. According to Wikipedia, they serve 650,000 households, so I'm not alone in this. I live in rural USA with no better ISP options. I'm on a 10GB/mo metered usage plan, with...
  10. Why do I need a payment option for a FREE game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need a payment option for a FREE game?: I'm trying to download Deus Ex which is free right now and I have Gold, but when I go to download it I'm prompted to enter a credit card number and I can't download it unless I do. What gives? Why...