What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

Discus and support What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by linda powrozek, Jan 8, 2024.

1. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition.

:)

linda powrozek, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Games Removed Due to PayPal Dispute

Xbox Support won't be able to do anything. Paypal would not have disputed the "tax" for the transaction, they'd dispute the whole purchase. Since the dispute was successful against Microsoft/Xbox then in turn Microsoft/Xbox pulls the license from your account.

Xbox Support will see the chargeback/dispute of those purchases and that's it. They can't put a game back on your account.
  4. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

Ive already checked my purchase history. I have only one order of the $50 dollar card. However, my bank is still processing two $50 transactions. The bank says i have to wait until it is processed to dispute. Microsoft support confirms they only see the
    one transaction i made. They have also said i need to wait until the transactions are fully processed as they expect one of the charges will eventually drop. It is what it is though. It probably just a glitch in the system somewhere. Ill just dispute if both
    charges go through. Im just happy Microsoft is still serving its its customers in this difficult time so all is forgiven. ;)
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Games Removed Due to PayPal Dispute

Your only recourse is through paypal since you stated before "Microsofts system shows that PayPal refunded the whole amount.". Paypal just sees one transaction total. And paypal can only dispute the transaction, not a part of it. When Paypal disputed the
    transaction, that was a dispute on the transaction as a whole. Paypal got all of the money back and gave you 2.70. Microsoft can't do anything for you when paypal has your money
  6. corkythecat Win User

I just made a payment to Microsoft and no idea what for?

I checked recent purchases and nothing shows up - far as Im aware I have no other subscriptions so at a loss on this one. The Paypal transaction says no more than Microsoft sarl.

I disputed the payment but will contact support as suggested :)
Thema:

1. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. - Similar Threads - Microsoft phone support

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  4. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support: I have been trying to get a call back since Monday and every time I put in my number it just comes up something went wrong on our end every single time I was told in an conversation with someone...
  7. Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK: This is getting ridiculous now. The issue I am trying to resolve is Xbox related, as I have recently sent my included-with-console Xbox Series X controller back for the THIRD time. The package...
  8. How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I phone Microsoft support about a person who has falsely reported against me: So ive just been reported for god knows what and the guy has said he has more than 200+ confirmed bans. Im a bit concerned on what will happen and if i could phone microsoft to sort this out...
  9. Microsoft Xbox Support Phone Number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Support Phone Number?: Does Xbox no loner have a support/technical phone number to connect to a live representative? I tried [Mod Removed] it only gave me a link to connect to. [Mod Removed] i got a buzzing noise. I...
  10. Beware when using microsoft phone support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beware when using microsoft phone support: Be careful when you call support for help, i spent over two hours on the phone with support yesterday with the call ending with them telling me a support ticket has been created and that id...