What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it?

Discus and support What is the error code 0x87e10032, and how to fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinballYT, May 6, 2024.

1. PinballYT
    PinballYT Guest

I woke up this morning to try to play some games on my xbox one s console, and recently my console has been slow, having lots of menu lag (takes 15 minutes to load one menu), and games crash uppon opening.

(Note: sorry about the streaming mic at the bottom of the photo, I'm a youtuber)

I got the error code 0x87e10032, and after I click close, the screen goes blank and 15 minutes later it pops back up, this is day 6.

I've tried reseting via factory reset (menu lag only got worse), I've cleared the cache by umpluging it and holding the power button (nothing happened), I think it may be time to replace the hdd, but I dont have a waranty (expired), how much would it cost to replace with an ssd?

:)

PinballYT, May 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: