what is the deal.

Discus and support what is the deal. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what is the deal. keeps messing up after i get 1 or 2 bingos. dont get my rewards 71d21b70-7fd3-472e-93fe-0f868e3a461c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaveTie3467, Jan 18, 2017.

1. RaveTie3467
    RaveTie3467 Guest

what is the deal.

what is the deal. keeps messing up after i get 1 or 2 bingos. dont get my rewards

:)

RaveTie3467, Jan 18, 2017
  2. What is the deal?

I would definitely positively. Absolutely would love to have a response. Or an issue fixed. WITHin 24 hours.

Darkranger860, Jan 18, 2017
  3. What is the better deal?

^ That's why I said "but". Because through MS it would be like getting the game for $40. It comes down to 1600 MS points($20 value) vs the bonus weapon/$20 credit. It's a tough descison...sort of.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 18, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

what is the deal.

Hey Tammycant! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Check out the Casual Games FAQ for some basic troubleshooting steps and Error
    Codes & How to Fix Your Game
    for some additional steps. If you could, please provide the following information as well:

• Region:
    • Device:
    • Mobile (Y/N):
    • Operating System:
    • Wired or wireless connection:
    Additionally if you could please upload a DXDiag file to a file hosting service like OneDrive, that will greatly help us in sorting out what may be going on. Steps can be found here (Note:
    one DXDiag is run, you will get the file by selecting "Save All Information"). Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Jan 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Deals with Gold? What deal?

Those were part of last week's Deals with Gold, you may have just caught the site about the same time it was changing over. Battlefield 4 itself was not on sale, just the DLC.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Battlefield 4 is not 100% off, the DLC Naval Strike is 100% off. The NHL pricing might be wrong though.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there HighOctaneMan,

As Smwutches stated, you might have just missed the sales for last week (ending on 7/25/16).

Here
    is Major Nelson's post showing that the Naval Strike Pack was 100% off and NHL 16 was %75 off both for Gold Members just to clarify.

Since the sale is officially over we wouldn't be able to retroactively offer any of these deals. You'll want to keep an eye on MajorNelson.com for any other sales and promotions.

I hope that helps explain what you saw a little bit better!
  8. HighOctaneMan Win User

Battlefield 4 was 100% off this morning when I checked and NHL 16 was also 75% off... However, I just looked again, and the games are no longer listed as on sale.

www.xbox.com/.../deals-with-gold
  9. Dats ignant Win User

What is the deal with this?

The inability to leave a match is very frustrating, but that is clearly not a deal breaker for a game like this. Maybe they fix it at some point.
Thema:

what is the deal.

1. what is the deal. - Similar Threads - deal

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  9. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  10. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...