What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?

Discus and support What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When are MLB the show and other ps4 exclusives coming to xbox? submitted by /u/justiceturtle5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/justiceturtle5, Dec 7, 2020.

1. What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?

/u/justiceturtle5, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Zero Divided Win User

Destiny... Not in Japan

It's a shame they're taking a multiplatform game that shouldn't be region locked, and making it exclusive.

Maybe Bungie feels they are making more off of an exclusive deal from Sony, than actual sales on the X1. But I also wonder how popular Destiny will be in Japan.
  3. US Revenge Win User

sony wants ms to go first

there have been no good exclusive titles aside the "popular" exclusives.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

If it is an exclusive sony game it won't be coming to Xbox but also Japanese games are just not popular in the U.S.
  5. DarkVictory23 Win User

Could Microsoft buy capcom

It'd definitely bump the Xbox exclusives category quite a bit, but I don't know if it'd be a great investment for Microsoft. Capcom as it is now is aimless and not quite sure what it's doing and would need a huge overhaul.

That said, having Resident Evil be exclusive would immediately make Xbox about 100X more popular in Japan.
  6. TelegonicLine05 Win User

How much did MS pay for TR?

This deal has to be one of the most stupid deals ever. Tomb Raider is not a system seller. Also looking at sales, the xbox community has made up the least of sales for the previous Tomb Raider. So why do they do this deal when it shows that Tomb Raider
    is not that popular with the xbox community. Why did microsoft bother wasting money on this when they could have invested it in a new ip with there first party studios and the game would have remained exclusive. Why even bother as well buy having it as a timed
    exclusive. Makes absolutely no sense.

There also helping out sony who have Uncharted releasing during holidays 2015, so by not having this game on the ps4 when Uncharted releases this will probably lead to more sales for Uncharted on the ps4.
Thema:

What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives?

1. What is the deal with no popular xbox exclusives? - Similar Threads - deal popular exclusives

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft microsoft problem... How do i deal with this??: I saw the article saying that Microsoft brought Mojang and Mojang wants all the Mojang users to be in Microsoft. I was never using a Minecraft/Mojang account I have been using a Microsoft account...
  4. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  5. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  7. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  8. How do deal with unfair suspension!!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do deal with unfair suspension!!?: I got a one day ban for beating a guy at madden! Im furious because I game full time and am in the top 15! I stream almost every game out of 1600 and never had any issues ! Xbox said I can’t...
  9. How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I deal with this error, 0x80246008?: I've been attempting to reinstall Crunchyroll onto my Xbox One. But every time I try I keep getting this error (0x80246008). I've already attempted to hard reset my xbox, restarted it multiple...
  10. What's the deal with xbox enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing...