What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal?

Discus and support What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I have 12 months of EA Play subscription, and I saw that if I use the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal, EAPlay will convert to GPU, but what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JackStillAlive, Mar 13, 2021.

1. What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal?

Hi!

I have 12 months of EA Play subscription, and I saw that if I use the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal, EAPlay will convert to GPU, but what is the conversion rate? 1:1? So, if I have 12 months of EA Play left, then activate the $1 GPU deal, will that convert to 12 Months of GPU+1 month for $1?

:)

JackStillAlive, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

When you sign up for Ultimate, if you have Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for console, Game Pass for PC, or EA Play, those subscriptions will be converted to Ultimate at the following rates: -

Xbox Live Gold = 1:1

Game Pass for console = 1:1

Game Pass for PC = 1:1

EA Play = 3:1

So, for example, you have 3 months of Game Pass for PC now. If you were to pay for 1 month of Ultimate, you would end up with 4 months of Ultimate; 3 months for the converted Game Pass for PC, and 1 month that you're paying for.

What you can do is stack up some pre-paid Xbox Live Gold before you sign up for Ultimate, to get the best deal out of it. For example, if you were to buy and redeem 2 x 12 month Xbox Live Gold codes, then pay for 1 month of Ultimate, you'd end up with 28 months of Ultimate at a much reduced price. The maximum you can have of any single subscription is 36 months.

NOTE: The above conversion rates only apply when you go from not having Ultimate to signing up for it. If you already have Ultimate and you redeem a code for any of the subscriptions mentioned above, it will still get converted to Ultimate, but at a considerably lower rate. So, if you want to get the best bang for your buck, make sure you stack up subscriptions BEFORE you sign up for Ultimate so you get the better conversion rate(s).
  4. Smwutches Win User

Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, it would be a conversion of 1:1. The other conversion rate is if you already have Ultimate and are adding Gold or standard Game Pass to that.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

When you convert to Ultimate from a regular gold subscription or game pass subscription, it converts at a rate of 1:1. So for example, 12 months of gold would be 12 months of Ultimate.

When you have already converted to Ultimate and you add a standard gold or game pass subscription, that's when it converts at the other conversion rate.

@WPAK - The 1:1 conversion rate is included any type you upgrade. It's not promotion specific.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

That conversion rate is only for after you already have Ultimate on your account and are adding a standard gold/game pass to Ultimate. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription and are adding Ultimate to that, it converts at a rate of 1:1 whether
    you've previously upgraded or not.
Thema:

1. What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal? - Similar Threads - conversion rate Play

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  5. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s conversion to Xbox one x: My son bought FIFA FC24 on his x box one s. We recently sold that and now have a Xbox series x. However it will not let us pull up the FC24 and asking that we pay again.We backed up the games to...
  7. Conversion rate of game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Conversion rate of game pass ultimate: This probably sounds dumb but If I buy game pass core for 12 months and then game pass ultimate for 1 month will I get game pass ultimate for 12 months that way? submitted by /u/PrankyBoy07...
  8. why do you moderate private conversations?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why do you moderate private conversations?: Hello I have one xbox friend ONE. We talk on xbox about games. We had our usual conversation about a game and we both talked about killing things and we both used the same profanity. The...
  9. 11/8 strikes in one conversation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/8 strikes in one conversation?: I was trying to join a Red Dead group, and immediately got kicked for discrimination of my voice. After I got kicked, I got invited multiple times. I got taunted and mocked each time I joined, and...
  10. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...