What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty

Discus and support What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got warrenty on my other xbox i want to start using but what is are limit to get stuff fix i think mine is a link chip in my box its not catching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deenative, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Deenative
    Deenative Guest

I got warrenty on my other xbox i want to start using but what is are limit to get stuff fix i think mine is a link chip in my box its not catching signal to my controller anymore not sure what that will cost and it probably needs new thermal strip and top gets hot so a fan fix and is there a charge for sending my box out and get it back i only wont my box back no other ones what's are fix budget limit if I send it in for my one s older box

:)

Deenative, Aug 29, 2023
  2. marcustaylorbmx Win User

"Tampering"

dude just forget about getting your xbox repair just go buy a cheap xbox 360 for like 80 bucks at a pawn shop....they got alot of cheap stuff that not open but it worth it and u should buy it instead of paying or using a rediculous warrenty that force u
    to pay extra amount for a year.....if u dont want to then go on youtube and look up how to repair your xbox brand new again they got tut of how to do it and i would recommend it.....
  3. baby org Win User

Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on

Don't have a warrenty unfortunately, do u think they could still replace or repair it since it's defective?
  4. KaosBerserker Win User

Xbox 360 freeze then rrod

5. DREWJR1 Win User

Snowrunner

The data maybe corrupt have u reinstalled your game or upload your game to a usb or the online storage so u can try it again after u reinstall the game. If for some reason that didn't help u can try to reset your xbox back to the way it came when u first
    got it, and if u don't want to do that then I highly suggest u get in touch with Xbox Tech Support, and depending on where that goes they may escalate it if they can't fix it and ask u to send in the system for them to repair it depending if it under warranty
    or not.
  6. AintScurred Win User

hardcore tdm player search

hey if u r looking for some hardcore guys to play with u send me a message.(my xbox is currently getting repaired) so u can send a message to Drty Duke 01 or Lord Cavalry and tell them sent u.
Thema:

1. What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty - Similar Threads - budget limit send

2. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  3. Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming: Hello! An option to have a cheaper plan GamePass Cloud-Only would be great. Some people do not have gaming PCs or a console, but have smartphones and tablets. For them, a very large group in...
  4. Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you suggest me a tested budget monitor for an Xbox Series S?: Hey guys I know this question has been asked around a lot, but after countless Google searches and clicking result after result, I figured I should ask you in this forum. I just got an Xbox Series...
  5. 4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly thank you

in XBoX on Windows
    4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly thank you: Dear Xbox community hi there I'm new to this console community I plan on getting a next gen console and I was wondering what do you suggest a 4k monitor or a 4k TV budget friendly and also has...
  6. Our internet provider is killing our budget. No more Xbox games for our family until I win ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Our internet provider is killing our budget. No more Xbox games for our family until I win ...: A "whole-home" internet solution that allows 30GB per month is not enough to sustain our family of three. Wife works from home as a transcriptionist part time. My son and I try to enjoy some...
  7. which budget headset for 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    which budget headset for 360?: after going through a few cheap earphones I'm deciding to get a actual headset for my 360. I have 3 headsets I'm considering. I was wondering which one is the best for the price. comfort 1...
  8. xbox one headset on a budget £50-60

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headset on a budget £50-60: recently got an xbox one and im looking for a headset , had an old turtle beach earforce x1 with my 360 and found that really good for £35 so certainly dont want anything that performs worse than...
  9. £500-600 budget help

in XBoX on Consoles
    £500-600 budget help: Hello all, ive been searchin the net for reiews n such for upgrading my old 32" LCD, still nowhere nearer than when i started lol. To much things 2 consider for non-techie like myself, i could...
  10. Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For a budget Sound System Recommendation.: Hi All, As title says, I am looking for a sound system on a budget of £100, doesn't have to be pretty I just want to upgrade from my current tinny TV speakers. I do currently have a surround...