What is the best game on game pass?

Discus and support What is the best game on game pass? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gears of War 5 and then even though Sea of Thieves has been there from the start who doesn't like playing a pirate and just having some fun with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skylaar, Nov 11, 2019.

1. skylaar
    skylaar Guest

Gears of War 5 and then even though Sea of Thieves has been there from the start who doesn't like playing a pirate and just having some fun with friends?

:)

skylaar, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Domdingo Win User

I think that some of the best games are Gears 5, The outer worlds. I dont remember the rest off the top of my head but those games are amazing.
  3. MindedThunder81 Win User

I'm not super sure about what I would consider the best, but Oxenfree and the Metro series of games are pretty great story-driven games.
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

There isn't a best game but i do recommend dead by daylight for s good horror game
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Rage 2 may be getting added to game pass. I read the leak on reddit.
  6. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Most Microsoft games are there

Tomb raider series. Doom outer worlds dmc v

And more announced tomorrow it just gets bigger and these are just the well known ones you might find hidden gems
Thema:

1. What is the best game on game pass? - Similar Threads - best game game

2. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  3. Best game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best game.: hello! I know how to do 2 games. And its about checkers and chess. My to like this. I know how to do this games, becouse i win checkers with father, when wos a kid....
  4. Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?

in XboX Insiders
    Which is the best game for Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11? And how much does it cost?: Fellow Redditors, I am constantly on the lookout for new and exciting games to play on my PC. With the different versions of Windows available, it can be daunting to find a game that is compatible...
  5. Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best video settings to use with new gaming monitor on Series X: Hi I am using a Xbox Series X and just got a HyperX Armada 27 ([link](https://hyperx.com/products/hyperx-armada-27-gaming-monitor?variant=42751899435165)) - don't worry, only paid $180 for it haha...
  6. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. f1 22 Xbox game pass for the best game experience

in XboX Insiders
    f1 22 Xbox game pass for the best game experience: Maybe an idea for Xbox f1 22 on the game pass ultimate submitted by /u/Practical_Ad_1113 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass is the best deal in gaming: https://flexsub.shop/forget-xbox-series-x-restocks-xbox-game-pass-is-the-best-deal-in-gaming submitted by /u/amusedhearts [link] [comments]
  10. Best Price for 12month Ultimate Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Price for 12month Ultimate Game pass: I have been a subscriber for xbox since 2006 and this year has been hard financially i am looking for a deal that will get me back on my subscription i had before i had to cancel back in June. I...