what is that number????

Discus and support what is that number???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ah thank you. I'll check that out later. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GipsyDangerX1, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. what is that number????


    Ah thank you. I'll check that out later.
     
    Flint SithLord, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. MurderTramp17 Win User

    what is that number????

    neither, on your friends profile on the xbox itself
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    what is that number????

    The font is pretty bad; anyone who's been an Xbox Live member for 8 years has a badge that looks like a lower-case "i" - it's pretty confusing for people who don't know what it means.
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

    what is that number????

    It was like that on your 360 profile too. It's nothing new.
  5. GipsyDangerX1 Win User

    what is that number????

    Really that's it??? They put that big *** number there for that? Thanks for the reply mate it was driving me crazy not knowing
  6. Flint SithLord Win User

    what is that number????

    Ah thank you. I'll check that out later.
Thema:

what is that number????

Loading...
  1. what is that number???? - Similar Threads - number

  2. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  3. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  4. Allow editing of email, password, phone number, and recovery info directly on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Allow editing of email, password, phone number, and recovery info directly on Xbox: Right now, if we want to change our email address, password, phone number, or recovery options, we have to go to an external website like Microsoft.com. It would be much more convenient and secure...
  5. The game can't be logged The account number is normal

    in XboX Insiders
    The game can't be logged The account number is normal: I don’t know why, but the Forza Horizon 4 game I bought on Steam shows that my account has been suspended from Xbox Live when I try to log in. submitted by /u/yihua2233 [link] [comments]
  6. How do i access a account when its blocked and i dont have the old phone number to verify...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i access a account when its blocked and i dont have the old phone number to verify...: Im trying to recover my old microsoft accoutn so i can play minecraft but to verify the account i have to have a code sent but i no longer have that phone number and i cant use the recovery page...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked and they charged a number of XBox charges with my credit...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and they charged a number of XBox charges with my credit...: My Microsoft account was hacked and they charged a number of XBox charges with my credit card. I called Microsoft, emailed and have gotten no where. I followed the process to dispute the charges...
  8. I need help changing my old phone number to my new phone number to be able to verify my...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help changing my old phone number to my new phone number to be able to verify my...: Since I changed my phone number the two step verification sends the code to my old phone number. How do I recover that account?(I've done the account recovery multiple times)....
  9. Phone Number Change Problem for years.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Phone Number Change Problem for years.: I've been experiencing ongoing difficulties with redeeming Starbucks gift cards through the platform each summer. Despite contacting multiple customer service representatives, I'm consistently...
  10. Xbox app Steam integration build number

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app Steam integration build number: Was looking to test the new steam integration with the Xbox app but I don't see an updated version of the xbox app. I'm on build 2506.1001.20.0. What is the build number for this new feature or...