What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

Discus and support What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Amewa Takahashi, Nov 4, 2023.

1. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my constant manual removal every time, my account is not logged in anywhere else except for my laptop which is currently being repaired, even if I have removed the account from said laptop Rise is still being connected, what the hell is it and what is going on here exactly.

What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account? [​IMG]

:)

Amewa Takahashi, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Peteywilliams Win User

So are you going to answer the question or not? I'm also having this same issue.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Amewa T, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I did a search on the internet with the intention of finding information that is useful for you and that could help you in some way but I found absolutely nothing. Therefore, I don't know what Rise is and why it is associated with your Xbox account.

I want to remind you that this is a Microsoft community support forum where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft. Having said that, I think it would be best for you to contact support directly so they can help you with this problem.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I look forward to your response and let me know what support tells you regarding this issue.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

xbox preview program

That's probably why the app showed up in your ready to install list.

If you haven't received the message telling you to download the app then you haven't been accepted yet.

Keep in mind that being invited does not guarantee that you will be accepted.
  5. JJC1982 Win User

Wired Connection - D-LINK D615 - constantly dropping connection

No, it's not the same cable actually... but the same thing happens when using it wirelessly.

Just out of curiosity, what should I change in the router settings to make it wait more time before dropping a connection as a result of considering it dead (since there is no option to make the xbox keep the connection alive)?

Check this article related to the keep connection alive thing:
    www.knowswhy.com/why-does-xbox-live-keep-disconnecting
  6. ToeTagfungus Win User

Hacked Account

which is why i said "as long as your account is secure"....and how does the person who stole the account get off scot free? I'm not really seeing the connection there Slake

It's not verified about the achievements. it's what others have said in regards to being able to play offline.
Thema:

1. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account? - Similar Threads - Rise Why does

2. Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x Rise of the tomb raider: I have received my new XBOX X and have have Rise of Tomb Raider , got the scene where Laura meets her mother in London, then it the screen goes white and l cannot continue the game . The game is...
  3. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?: All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else? 3e47a66f-b859-4e51-b4ed-3bddc6cd08a8
  4. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  5. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  6. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  7. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  8. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas: Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report...
  9. Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?: I bought immortals fenyx rising on Xbox and now have moved to PC, the game was originally there and playable but now it has been removed from my library and can only play it with game pass. i can...
  10. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...