What is problem with Microsoft Bingo Server? I can't connect!!

Discus and support What is problem with Microsoft Bingo Server? I can't connect!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keep getting message that there's a problem with the connection server for this game. Have restarted my computer,, but message persists. There is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobbietag, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Bobbietag
    Bobbietag Guest

Keep getting message that there's a problem with the connection server for this game. Have restarted my computer,, but message persists. There is no help available at the site they recommend.

:)

Bobbietag, Dec 8, 2016
  2. trouble connecting with bingo

What is the problem with Microsoft Bingo? I am unable to connect.

BranchyAnt55276, Dec 8, 2016
  3. What the problem?

What the problem with Microsoft bingo? I cant play I cant connect Please fix it!!

GoldenGirl1969, Dec 8, 2016
  4. What is problem with Microsoft Bingo Server? I can't connect!!

Had the same problem yesterday and then it cleared up. It's started again today and no one is answering your question. Typical Microsoft support.

BeverlyGiere Stiles, Dec 10, 2016
  5. BeverlyGiere Stiles Win User

Had the same problem yesterday and then it cleared up. It's started again today and no one is answering your question. Typical Microsoft support.
  6. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  7. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  8. LuckyLotus43691 Win User

microsoft bingo

my Microsoft bingo can not connect to the server. T he lst time this happened you had to fix it for me. I would appreciate it if you

would be able to do that again for me . Please
    Please help me. As the gamer stated above, I also have the same problem. My Microsoft Bingo all of a sudden will not connect to the server. I have run Troubleshoot but it didn't help.

Please! Tell me what to do. Thank you.
  9. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
Thema:

1. What is problem with Microsoft Bingo Server? I can't connect!! - Similar Threads - problem Microsoft Bingo

2. Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo,.. there is no connection ,please fix this problem: Please there is again no connection with the game Microsoft Bingo ,fix this please this is getting verry anoying . One a week this is happening. 4bb190ce-1261-4996-b11e-ea2d38153683
  3. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  4. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  5. Microsoft bingo problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo problem: Please, please get the problems with microsoft bingo corrected 60134502-b1d9-424d-98ff-1115bc748d41
  6. Microsoft Bingo Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo Problem: Bingo will not run, will not uninstall, will not re-install. Store says I own the app, but I get ERROR 0x803FB005 every time I try to re-install. I have reset the store app, run sfc /scannow,...
  7. Filed Case Number 1403390248 Regarding Problem with Microsoft Bingo and Server Connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Filed Case Number 1403390248 Regarding Problem with Microsoft Bingo and Server Connection.: Any chance someone from Microsoft Tech Support might read all the posts regarding the server issues with Microsoft Bingo and update all users regarding how this problem is going to be resolved as...
  8. What is the problem with Microsoft Bingo. This has happened ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the problem with Microsoft Bingo. This has happened ...: What is the problem??????????????? This has happened before but if you are going to eliminate bingo from your games just say so and be done with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perch200...
  9. Sick of Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sick of Microsoft Bingo Server Connection Problem: This is the 2nd time I've had this problem - 1st time uninstalled, reinstalled, and it worked, except I lost my level, etc. Had to start over. Now again - but, uninstall, reinstall didn't work...
  10. Microsoft Bingo - Chat Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo - Chat Problem: Whenever I go to play a game, I get the following message in the chat area: "Your account's Parameters do not grant you access to in-game chat" I can still chat through the Xbox app, but not...