What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.

Discus and support What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have four accounts for xbox on my PC. Me, wife, and two kids. Its easier to redeem stuff for them such as gift cards and everything on the PC instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raining g0re, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Raining g0re
    Raining g0re Guest

What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.

I have four accounts for xbox on my PC. Me, wife, and two kids. Its easier to redeem stuff for them such as gift cards and everything on the PC instead of them struggling to redeem them on the console. (They are young) I can redeem one just fine but as soon as i get to the other kid it just ALWAYS signs the first kids back in. Sign him out then boom back to signed in. Sign him in on the store...guess what signed back in. Clicked the do not keep me signed in, doesnt matter will still keep him signed in. Only seem to happen in the last month. And PC game pass, why not give me a option to remove the big friends banner on the home screen. If i wanted to see who was online i will click it and check. Absolutely the worst PC game launcher out there. I will rather use Epic, Uplay, and even EA. And sure would be nice if i could remove my elite series 2 from my PC. Failed to remove every single time i go and try to remove it. I can go through registry and remove the device and somehow it magically pops up.

:)

Raining g0re, Dec 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: