What is Minecraft Store Item 50?

Discus and support What is Minecraft Store Item 50? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my son an xbox today, linked it to my account as a parent and purchased/dowloaded the Minecraft Starter Pack. I set up Ask Parent for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by garysayers2, Apr 14, 2021.

1. garysayers2
    garysayers2 Guest

I bought my son an xbox today, linked it to my account as a parent and purchased/dowloaded the Minecraft Starter Pack. I set up Ask Parent for xbox purchases, then found a charge on my bank card for Minecraft Store item 50. How was it possible for him to buy something? His Purchase history is zero...however it shows purchased on my account. Well it was mot me, I was not playing Minecraft so what is it, how was it purchased and by whom?

Thanks.

:)

garysayers2, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Killing Skids Win User

Minecraft Store Item 50? I just got charged $50 for it and I'd to know.
    Hi.

I'm

Well maybe he used another account or someone else is using it.

i can guess he has your card info on His account Or another account.

Or he could be gifting Stuff to friends.
  3. DonnaSuarez Win User

Minecraft Store Item 50? I just got charged $50 for it and I'd to know.
  4. AaronShaw6 Win User

It is the most expensive minecoin package.
  5. Killing Skids Win User

Well during this type of time its hard to get a good job
  6. garysayers2 Win User

I've no idea what it is either. Seems like a scam to me! The money was refunded quickly though .
Thema:

1. What is Minecraft Store Item 50? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Store Item

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  4. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  5. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  6. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  7. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  8. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  9. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  10. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What is Minecraft store item 6