What is happening with the Series X Hardware suddenly?

Discus and support What is happening with the Series X Hardware suddenly? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What the actual hell is going on with the Xbox Series X hardware all of a sudden? It is a $500, noisy center piece that lights up is what it is now,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adhdRamsay, Dec 8, 2023.

1. adhdRamsay
    adhdRamsay Guest

What the actual hell is going on with the Xbox Series X hardware all of a sudden?

It is a $500, noisy center piece that lights up is what it is now, basically. It can’t even hold an internet connection for more than 20 seconds after an update that it said the system needed?

5.89 Mbps download speeds. HARDWIRED.

Question though: where is the 800 GBPs that was there before this update? Stop blaming the internet companies for the incompetence of the updates being rolled out. If the company spent as much time on quality programming as they do coming up with ways to avoid responsibility for the problems in their programming, perhaps something could be done—until then, you’ll just keep blaming the internet companies, or the users tv, etc, that’s not the point…

The point is: My Xbox cannot even keep an internet connection constantly via Ethernet since the update and it has only been 30 minutes. What do you plan to do about this?

:)

adhdRamsay, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello AdhdRamsay, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

First of all, remember that I am just an independent advisor, and I am here to guide you to the best of my ability.

Network Configuration Issues:
    Check the network settings on your Xbox. Ensure that the network configuration is correctly set up and that there are no IP address conflicts.

Contact Xbox Technical Support:
    If the issues persist, consider reaching out to Xbox technical support. They can provide specific assistance for your situation and help you resolve the problem.

Keep in mind that these are general suggestions and may not address all issues. If problems persist, Xbox technical support will be your best resource for personalized assistance. Be persistent, assertive in your case, and courteous throughout.

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Halo Infinite Pixelation/Splotches Issue

Is it only happening with Halo? Because this could be a hardware issue, I had a similar problem with ALL my games when the Series X launched.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series X controller freezes on PC

I think it's an issue with the new controllers for some reason. My Series X controller will freeze once a week or so (always when I'm in the middle of a race unsurprisingly!!)....I'll be driving and my car will suddenly just veer off the road and then be constantly accelerating. Only resets when I remove the battery from it. This is on the Series X so may not be the same of course.

Having said that, it has only happened with the Plug and Play Battery...never happened with normal rechargeables.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Non Licensed Game Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X

Other than that, maybe next generation they should consider some kind of harware bc approach instead of the current software emulation...
    Hi.

This is already happening. The Series X|S is the same hardware architecture as the Xbox One. Which is why all Xbox One games work on the latest Series hardware. No software emulation.
  6. ClutchColin21 Win User

Halo Infinite Crashes Immediately Upon Opening

Same thing happens to me except I'm on Series X. Halo Support hasn't been much help and Xbox Support told me it isn't a hardware issue. So frustrating!
Thema:

1. What is happening with the Series X Hardware suddenly? - Similar Threads - happening Series Hardware

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  4. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  5. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  6. Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's happening with my Xbox Series X controller: About a week ago my controller was having this problem where it would repeatedly turn off, then it'd turn right back on again, it was really annoying, sometimes however when the controller would...
  7. Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens...: Any solution to the problem that games close on their own on the Xbox Series X, it happens to me with Fortnite and Forza Horizon 5 14ca5501-a290-4059-b0dc-ae4d5d9d2319
  8. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  9. Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Asked to sign into X Box series S using a link, then nothing happens. What's going on?: Hello, Basically I've set up my xbox yesterday and it worked fine. Turned it off and turned it on again today, asked to log into my (github) account that's connected with Microsoft. It says...
  10. What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens when u buy a tv series on xbox: I saw today theres a sale on season 6 of rick and morty and I want to buy it. But im in the edge a bit because it doesn’t say if im renting it or flat out buying it. Does anyone know if u get to...