What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

Discus and support What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Nov 25, 2023.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

Ive read the rumours that the Xbox Rewards app on console is being discountinued. Is this true? I also saw the screenshot of the app giving the message about it. Any information?

:)

AP4RK, Nov 25, 2023
  2. AP4RK Win User

I have noticed today that they have removed the abilty to earn rewards by searching with Microsoft Edge.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi AP4RK. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This is true. The Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is replaced by the new Rewards hub. Xbox Rewards will remain part of the Microsoft Rewards program, and all points you earn on Xbox will continue in other parts of the program. To maximize your points and earn even more, be sure to check out the hub.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

There has been no official word yet on if the app will be discontinued. All people have seen is a notification, which could have been sent in error. Wait until an official announcement is made before jumping to any conclusions.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

Hi, Matti! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Microsoft Rewards app.

May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

Is this only happening with the Microsoft Rewards app?

Could you tell me what happens when you try to launch this app?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

What happened to the july monthly bonus set on Microsoft rewards app

Hi, jackybryant22. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your July monthly bonus. If your Rewards have gone missing, I would recommend that you contact the Microsoft rewards team who handles these concerns. Kindly submit a request here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
Thema:

1. What is happening with the Microsoft Rewards app? - Similar Threads - happening Microsoft Rewards

2. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  3. When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i press to install game on my xbox microsoft store nothing happens.: Hello, on my xbox one when i press to install any game on the microsoft store nothing happens. Can someone please help. 15402240-505d-462c-a0ce-e91053f0348f
  4. Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store apps stuck on Error 0x80070002 "Something happened on our end" during...: I have already tried resetting the windows app store, repairing the windows app store, logging out of the store, using a different account on the store, uninstalling and reinstalling the windows...
  5. Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft keep this hacking **** happening?: Microsoft, Make a better support system for recovering our accounts. This is not a suggestion, this is a warning. I've had my account taken twice from two different emails and I'm sick and tired...
  6. I was wondering what happened to all my Microsoft points I had over 10,000 plus Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wondering what happened to all my Microsoft points I had over 10,000 plus Microsoft...: Not really happy about My Microsoft points disappearing 4f9efb37-647f-46bc-94df-42c309e3c74c
  7. Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app "Something happened on our end": I have been having this issue for the past year. None of my xbox games would update in the Microsoft Store and none of the apps would update or install in the Store either. I always had to end...
  8. What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would be likely to happen if Microsoft gave up on the Xbox: Purely hypothetical, and I don't think this is ever likely to happen for the record. But it's also not the most confident time period to be a Microsoft gaming fan. So what happens if Microsoft...
  9. What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?: Just need an answer. Trying to get my account back for a while, only logical way to do so is to delete the Microsoft account I think 955887dd-1918-481f-b334-68ff8dea0cfc
  10. Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen

in XboX Insiders
    Folding@Home on Xbox, common Microsoft! You can make it happen: Many Xbox Series consoles are just sitting there idle, and that's pretty efficient hardware doing nothing when not gaming, let's make the world a better place. Can we make that happen? :)...