What is going on?????

Discus and support What is going on????? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have paid for a one month subscription to EA Sports. It says I have to repurchase Rory McIlroy golf game. What is going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sirHAWKEYE1959, May 24, 2018.

1. What is going on?????

I have paid for a one month subscription to EA Sports. It says I have to repurchase Rory McIlroy golf game. What is going on?

:)

sirHAWKEYE1959, May 24, 2018
  2. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    What is going on?

I don't think that firefox likes these forums much either. I constantly get an error now.

ll Ronin ll, May 24, 2018
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    What is going on?

[quote user="ED BOWL CUT"]

ngocphi, you post all the time in these forums and you never have anything helpful to say, why don't you just stay quiet when feel like posting a useless comment?

[/quote]

Actually he is correct, ED. And there is a seperate team who handles UAI's, the XBL PET handle policy enforcement only. Also Netflix can be accessed via the PC you are using to post with so that subscription isn't being 'wasted'.
    At this point the only thing you can do is keep in contact with Phone Support as they are the only ones who can help you in regards to this. No one in the forum can.

Temhotabot, May 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What is going on?????