What is going on?

Discus and support What is going on? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So Xbox live was having subscriptions problems yesterday and they say the have resolved the issue on their website but haven’t redeemed my 3 month pre... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A1 SmokeCloud, May 22, 2018.

1. What is going on?

So Xbox live was having subscriptions problems yesterday and they say the have resolved the issue on their website but haven’t redeemed my 3 month pre paid card to my account although it says the card has been used after it entered the first time and my
    accounts says gold active until 8/21 but I can’t play online and it’s saying I don’t have gold? I’m confused how the issue is fixed when people are still waiting on a resolution? This is an extremely inconvenient hassle and kind of sketchy that i haven’t receive
    do my membership almost 24 hours after I entered a PREPAID 3 month membership. I’ve played Xbox for over 10 years and im losing all hope for this platform. This is unacceptable service.

:)

A1 SmokeCloud, May 22, 2018
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    What is going on?

[quote user="ED BOWL CUT"]

ngocphi, you post all the time in these forums and you never have anything helpful to say, why don't you just stay quiet when feel like posting a useless comment?

[/quote]

Actually he is correct, ED. And there is a seperate team who handles UAI's, the XBL PET handle policy enforcement only. Also Netflix can be accessed via the PC you are using to post with so that subscription isn't being 'wasted'.
    At this point the only thing you can do is keep in contact with Phone Support as they are the only ones who can help you in regards to this. No one in the forum can.

Temhotabot, May 22, 2018
  3. Geddyme
    Geddyme Guest
    what is going on?

This was the case for me as well OPM, it stopped all on its own I believe, no worries now. It could possibly have been negated after one of my random game AND console cache clearings.

An aside on that hideout; every so often when I return or go near the original DB hideout, I'm ambushed by a P.O. agent, this last time he glitched and was part of the apparatus with the old grump who was burned at the stake. It was odd to see that old crispy
    guy swing at me while entombed in polygons, I realized it was the agent right away, quite humorous.

Geddyme, May 22, 2018
  4. Temhotabot Win User

What is going on?

On your console go to MY XBOX>Select your profile>Select ONLINE SAFETY SETTINGS>CUSTOM...now scroll through the options and make sure you have your voice/text comms set to everyone or friends only.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

What's going on ?

Hello Gamers R 1st,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  6. UnbindingAce43 Win User

Whats going on????

At one point when I tried to sign in there was a note to go to News to find out how to correct the error however I do not know how to get to News. I also tried uninstalling & re-installing but still not able to sign in to sudoku. I am able to et into mahjong
    & solitaire without any problems
  7. Lucine Win User

Whats going on????

Happy to see I'm not alone ! connexion to internet not possible, but it's OK for the other games ! and I have been playing sudoku these last two years without any problem! has anyone got a solution ?

8. ngocphi Win User

what is going on?

Click confirmed answer oon my post so people know which is the correct answer lol
Thema:

What is going on?

1. What is going on? - Similar Threads - going

2. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  3. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  4. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  5. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  6. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  7. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Hi all. Going to Crete for hols with the fam. Will cloud gaming work there? Thanks all.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi all. Going to Crete for hols with the fam. Will cloud gaming work there? Thanks all.: Any advice welcome…. submitted by /u/Skaidsforever [link] [comments]
  10. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...