What is going on?

Discus and support What is going on? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Been a member going on 7 years, Gamerscore almost 93,000 , 84% to the highest rank with 10% back, I have spent hundreds of dollars the past couple of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by OutlawedSaint, Oct 27, 2016.

1. What is going on?

Been a member going on 7 years, Gamerscore almost 93,000 , 84% to the highest rank with 10% back, I have spent hundreds of dollars the past couple of months, EACH month, and haven't gotten the 8% back at all in months, what is going on? Gamertag is ""
    , thanks for your time.

:)

OutlawedSaint, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    What is going on?

[quote user="ED BOWL CUT"]

ngocphi, you post all the time in these forums and you never have anything helpful to say, why don't you just stay quiet when feel like posting a useless comment?

[/quote]

Actually he is correct, ED. And there is a seperate team who handles UAI's, the XBL PET handle policy enforcement only. Also Netflix can be accessed via the PC you are using to post with so that subscription isn't being 'wasted'.
    At this point the only thing you can do is keep in contact with Phone Support as they are the only ones who can help you in regards to this. No one in the forum can.

Temhotabot, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Geddyme
    Geddyme Guest
    what is going on?

This was the case for me as well OPM, it stopped all on its own I believe, no worries now. It could possibly have been negated after one of my random game AND console cache clearings.

An aside on that hideout; every so often when I return or go near the original DB hideout, I'm ambushed by a P.O. agent, this last time he glitched and was part of the apparatus with the old grump who was burned at the stake. It was odd to see that old crispy
    guy swing at me while entombed in polygons, I realized it was the agent right away, quite humorous.

Geddyme, Oct 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

What is going on?

Hello OutlawedSaint,

We see you received payback for your purchases in July and September. Since you did not make any eligible purchases in August, you did not receive payback Credits that month. You can see all your past Credit activity from your MyStatement on the MyRewards
    page.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What is going on?