what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ?

Discus and support what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything from the web site not loading profiles and not showing your info when you post , to the Xbox one being *** up big time from friends lists... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jul 26, 2014.

1. what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ?

Everything from the web site not loading profiles and not showing your info when you post , to the Xbox one being *** up big time from friends lists not showing no access to profiles , no activity list and more . This has been a horrible service since the
    x1 released it is easily the worst for a new console release that I have seen and I have seen them all.

:)

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Skype account help

Since launch day Skype on Xbox One has been miserable for me. It never worked when trying to call people, the calling screen would just show up for a second and disappear, options were missing. But today I signed into a different profile on the xbox, and
    then signed in to skype with a different profile. Everything works perfectly on there. The trouble is, thats stuck on my second profile, im left with a broken mess on my main gamertag since you cant sign out of skype on xbox one. Im not sure were im going
    with this post to be honest, anything i can do to fix this ?

Substance 360, Jul 26, 2014
  3. OXL Dogbite
    OXL Dogbite Guest
    Xbox One Day One LET DOWN!

I Strongly agree with you MR Hill something has to be done and quick as the release of the PS4 is fast approaching looks like im trading consoles. been with xbox since the start and never have thought about leavin them for sony. This has been the biggest
    let down going. can not for the love of god get a game in pro clubs just keeps dashboarding me constantly. party chat is so slow and annoying to get into.

and trying to invite friends into call of duty games is a nightmare why mess with summit that didn't need messing with.

visually the xbox one is great console and games but what a mess.

OXL Dogbite, Jul 26, 2014
  4. JuniorPigeon
    JuniorPigeon Guest

what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ?

i have been waiting like 5 hours to play a game with my friends but can't and it keeps saying the same thing on the status for xbox all they do is change the time. what a waste of time. In my opinion this is the worst system ever it's been out 9 months
    and there are still some major issues.

JuniorPigeon, Jul 26, 2014
  5. JuniorPigeon
    JuniorPigeon Guest
    not to mention they promised us better and more servers for the xbox one and so far they have been garbage

JuniorPigeon, Jul 26, 2014
  6. first packet loss, parties are pretty much just a joke since they cant ever seem to fix them and now friends list falls apart...... GG Mirocsoft GG..... so ready to go buy my PS4 and trade in this piece of ***

CajunGatorHator, Jul 26, 2014
  7. gmcbay
    gmcbay Guest
    Behold the power of the "300,000 server cloud".

Unfortunately when it goes down, there's one IT guy that has to reset all 300,000 servers one by one. But don't worry, he should have it all fixed by next Thursday.

gmcbay, Jul 26, 2014
  8. iGhoStHanDz
    iGhoStHanDz Guest

My disappointment for this console grows everyday with the growing list of bugs, glitches, and headaches I run into. Sadly I don't even get a break because I run into these headaches everyday, whether its my internet not working when its working, or the
    parties stop working, or my friends list wont load, or the home screen lags immensely. Yes, it's disappointing that Microsoft hasn't been able to fix these problems/bugs, but the fact that something hasn't been done to fix them on large scale is beyond me.
    I don't know anything about what they do at Microsoft, but what ever it is somethings gotta change here guys. You're losing people and it doesn't seem as if you care. Yeah you gave a us free games. Are they good, well no not really, but at least you showed
    some love and compassion! So do me a favor and have this "We can't show your friends right now." deal fixed when I wake up tomorrow so I can have a good time enjoying your Next Gen console!

iGhoStHanDz, Jul 26, 2014
  9. There is a xbox live service alert

GrowlingYapper, Oct 31, 2018
  10. CajunGatorHator Win User

first packet loss, parties are pretty much just a joke since they cant ever seem to fix them and now friends list falls apart...... GG Mirocsoft GG..... so ready to go buy my PS4 and trade in this piece of ***
  11. GrowlingYapper Win User

There is a xbox live service alert
  12. iGhoStHanDz Win User

My disappointment for this console grows everyday with the growing list of bugs, glitches, and headaches I run into. Sadly I don't even get a break because I run into these headaches everyday, whether its my internet not working when its working, or the
    parties stop working, or my friends list wont load, or the home screen lags immensely. Yes, it's disappointing that Microsoft hasn't been able to fix these problems/bugs, but the fact that something hasn't been done to fix them on large scale is beyond me.
    I don't know anything about what they do at Microsoft, but what ever it is somethings gotta change here guys. You're losing people and it doesn't seem as if you care. Yeah you gave a us free games. Are they good, well no not really, but at least you showed
    some love and compassion! So do me a favor and have this "We can't show your friends right now." deal fixed when I wake up tomorrow so I can have a good time enjoying your Next Gen console!
  13. gmcbay Win User

Behold the power of the "300,000 server cloud".

Unfortunately when it goes down, there's one IT guy that has to reset all 300,000 servers one by one. But don't worry, he should have it all fixed by next Thursday.
  14. JuniorPigeon Win User

i have been waiting like 5 hours to play a game with my friends but can't and it keeps saying the same thing on the status for xbox all they do is change the time. what a waste of time. In my opinion this is the worst system ever it's been out 9 months
    and there are still some major issues.
Thema:

1. what is going on Xbox live is a mess today and since day one has never been reliable ? - Similar Threads - going live mess

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  4. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. How do I go live with my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go live with my xbox360: How do I go live on my Xboxx360 console? 7e01514f-4b23-456e-85dc-eeae8896ccfe
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...: After someone suggested to clear local Xbox 360 data, It still won’t connect and now I can’t download my old 360 profile data. Now, I fear as tho I’ve lost my Xbox 360 data because of this and the...
  9. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a
  10. I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...: I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct? e0863ac5-a9d7-46c5-b5ab-272fda0993d8