What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

Discus and support What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dustin Eskew, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Dustin Eskew
    Dustin Eskew Guest

What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends

:)

Dustin Eskew, Sep 24, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have spoken to says we still can not get online with froends and play libey

Hello Dustin Eskew,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble playing Nascar Heat 5 online with your friends. You can try some troubleshooting steps to see if they help:

- Check your subscription make sure that you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass Core to play online: View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox | Xbox Support

- Restart your console and router.

- Clear your console cache and local saved games.

- Update your console firmware and game software.

- Check your network settings and make sure you have an open NAT type.

- Avoid using a VPN or proxy service.

- Join a different lobby or create a new one.

Please see:

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have spoken to says we still can not get online with froends and play libey

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. SUN1XL Win User

Nascar Heat 5 multiplayer error

I'm playing on a Series X, I have Game pass ultimate and the digital version of Nascar heat 5 is the only game I can't play multiplayer on
  5. Georges C. Win User

So I bought nascar heat 5 at the beginning of March with the understanding from the Microsoft store which stated it was multiplayer online and its not

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Moose, the Nascar Heat 5 game has online gameplay, but like every paid game it needs an active Live Gold subscription on the account to play online.

Only free games like Fortnite etc that are free don't require live Gold to play online.

"Online multiplayer on console requires Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately)."

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/nascar-h...
  6. Fernando Is Faster T Win User

NASCAR HEAT 5 NEXT GEN UPDATE 2022

Delete your nascar heat 5 and re download everything. It worked for me
Thema:

1. What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have... - Similar Threads - going Nascar Heat

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  10. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7