What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

Discus and support What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavin Thornberry 92, Jun 5, 2023.

1. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you

:)

Gavin Thornberry 92, Jun 5, 2023
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Ark not loading

hello there and thank you for coming to the forums, sorry to hear you are having some problems getting Ark to load up.

i dont know too much when it comes to pc gaming but i did find a link that could possibly help it gives multiple things to do to get it working with windows 10 -> Ark
    Survival Evolved issues on windows 10

hope it helps.

xba hype
  4. Ronnieee Win User

What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does it come out?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with the game updates.

You may refer to this link that is the same with your problem.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. and im Pancake Win User

Most fun survival game

When it comes to grinding and surviving, ARK: Survival Evolved is my go to game to play.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
Thema:

What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

1. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does... - Similar Threads - going Ark Survival

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  7. When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?: Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054
  8. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating: After the update on October 27, does not connect to servers, displays the message "connection timeout" I reinstalled the game, it did not help. 3b988e78-290f-4ad1-962a-986dfcc62b3d
  9. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox for pc and cant even get into it at all. Dont get the start screen or anything it opens shows the Ark picture says ark then closes on it's own. I've uninstalled...
  10. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox beta for pc and cant get it to get past this screen [img] After about 10 min the loading indicator goes away and I can click start agian and go through the same...