What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

Discus and support What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toothpick42O, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Toothpick42O
    Toothpick42O Guest

What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All the other tribes are geting months ahead. We dont even have any just windows 10 servers on official.

:)

Toothpick42O, Jan 11, 2024
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play.

Hi Toothpick42O, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I understand your frustration, but this decision has been made by the video game developer.

The cross-platform PVP multiplayer feature in Ark: Survival Ascended has been temporarily turned off for Windows 10 users due to extensive problems with cheating. Studio Wildcard, the game's developer, chose to disable cross-platform play in order to maintain the game's integrity.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Greetings,
    Courtney.
  4. GoldenAussie F Win User

How do I set up a arks ascended dedicated server on my pc

Oh sorry for the confusion its ark survival ascended
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

Hi there Kristy, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, Ark: Survival Ascended features Cross-Play between Xbox consoles and PC. However, the player on PC must be playing from Steam and not from the version of the game on the Microsoft Store, as that PC version currently does not support Cross-Play due to its lack of anti-cheat, as you can confirm from the information in the following link:

https://www.ign.com/articles/ark-su...sion-from-pvp-crossplay-over-rampant-cheating

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Apparently, they have not reactivated Cross-Play for the Microsoft Store version of the game on PC so far, but it should work without any issues with the rest of the platforms, so don't worry.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Can I play ARK with my friend on an xbox if I buy it from the Microsoft Store on my PC?

Hello sleepyw1ll,

Yes, you should be able to play ARK with your friend on an Xbox if you purchase it from the Microsoft Store on your PC. ARK: Survival Evolved supports cross-platform play between Xbox and Windows 10 platforms.

Thank you,
Thema:

1. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When... - Similar Threads - going Ark survival

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you...
  7. When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?: Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054
  8. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) does not go to servers after updating: After the update on October 27, does not connect to servers, displays the message "connection timeout" I reinstalled the game, it did not help. 3b988e78-290f-4ad1-962a-986dfcc62b3d
  9. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox for pc and cant even get into it at all. Dont get the start screen or anything it opens shows the Ark picture says ark then closes on it's own. I've uninstalled...
  10. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox beta for pc and cant get it to get past this screen [img] After about 10 min the loading indicator goes away and I can click start agian and go through the same...