What is going on? What am I dealing with here?

Discus and support What is going on? What am I dealing with here? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here a few days ago, my xbox one started giving major issues. It persists today, as I cannot download or update games or apps of any kind despite being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GemWolf Omega, Jun 24, 2023.

1. What is going on? What am I dealing with here?

Here a few days ago, my xbox one started giving major issues. It persists today, as I cannot download or update games or apps of any kind despite being on a wired connection that says I have an open NAT and that all services are available. Multiplayer had also suffered before I lost my gold subscription. But I must make note of a major detail: ever since I used the wired connection, my xbox ran on IPV4 only and worked perfectly. Only last night did I notice that it now seems to be attempting to run both IPV4 and IPV6. I had managed, somehow, to get only IPV4 back at the cost of stability to the network connection and I was actually able to download a little bit of data before it then auto activated IPV6 again, which in turn ruined the download and brought me back to square one. I have no idea what's going on, I have performed at least two soft factory resets on my xbox one console and neither have worked. What kind of problem am I facing?

Extra note: I had called xbox support a day or two ago, but was unaware of the IPV issue at the time, and was told other players are facing the same download and update issues and that they were currently working on a fix.

:)

GemWolf Omega, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

This problem is still present for a lot of users, some have solved it by clearing the cache, doing a factory reset or changing the DNS settings with the following steps.

Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4.4.

Remove your account from the console

Press and hold the power button on the console until the Xbox turns off completely.

When the indicator lights on the front panel of the Xbox turn off, unplug the power cord from the back of the Xbox.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Reconnect the Xbox console and turn it back on.

Re-enter your account and test if the error persists.

If you continue to have problems, it's a matter of waiting for Microsoft to finish the solution.

Best Regards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What's going on and am I the only one dealing with this

The One version of the game has not been released yet. It is scheduled to be released May 5. So currently, it is not playable on the One.
  4. DazedPilot Win User

when will watch dogs be put up for download?

ok so what is the deal. it is 330pm where i am at (guam) and when am i going to be able to get this? people i know with other system out here already have this game what is the deal
  5. Colossus1500 Win User

Black screen

I am also currently experiencing this. We have a snow day here in MI and really wanted to put some time in.. What's the deal/what's going on?
  6. Sodangidni Win User

What is going on here?

I hope the appeal option is available for you, Khaliq.

Lastly, in case your suspension lasts 48 hours or less, it is not eligible for an appeal because the enforcement team usually takes this time to review your case.
Thema:

1. What is going on? What am I dealing with here? - Similar Threads - going dealing here

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Microsoft has Activision Blizzard, is someone going to deal with Call of Duty...: Call of Duty Warzone has been live since 2020, and up to this day there is huge problem with cheating, which for some reason they won't deal with it. The anti-cheat technology does not deliver and...
  10. *** just when i was about to go buy the witcher deal...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *** just when i was about to go buy the witcher deal...: i didnt know the deals went away. When i looked online it said they stayed till the 7th :( oh well f6c0a5a5-4d06-45b7-b6de-9b6cfbe4ad49