WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Discus and support WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 亜連又井, Dec 3, 2023.

1. 亜連又井
    亜連又井 Guest

I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control settings as this is my own personal device so those were untouched. Yes, I have downloaded the game pass, and hard reset my Xbox. No it isn’t my connection or NAT as it is set to open. I try to select my character then when selecting a quick match, be it public or private, this stupid message appears! With all the trouble I’ve been having I’m seriously considering getting rid of this and being done with it completely. Please tell me what is going on. Have I been blocked or suspended for nothing I can control?

:)

亜連又井, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, 亜連又井. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask if this issue occurs with this specific game, or more game are affected?

Besides that, did you review if your privacy settings were set to “allow”?

Furthermore, when did you purchase Game Pass Ultimate?

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. 亜連又井 Win User

Forget it. I’m done with EA…….this is ridiculous. I’ve cancelled it, gotten my refund, and I won’t be back. Goodness, fix your system before holding others accountable.
  4. CRUZZifer Win User
  5. neilhorgan Win User
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

What aspects of co-op missions impact on single player?

Thema:

1. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer - Similar Threads - GOING Mass Effect

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is going on with Microsoft Rewards suspending en masse without explanation?: Can someone please help me understand why my Microsoft Rewards account was suspended, as has apparently happened with many others in the past week, and why Microsoft Rewards is ignoring multiple...
  9. When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends

in XboX Insiders
    When is There Going To Be A Option To Mass Deleting Friends: Xbox has been out for centuries and there still isnt a way to mass deleting friends...I have over 700+ friends and I need to clear up my Friends to people I actually still play with. Most people...
  10. Where would you like to see the Mass Effect Series go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where would you like to see the Mass Effect Series go?: The last two I guess. Actual exploration. I think they nailed the core combat, equipment, and leveling systems pretty well in ME3 but it sorely lacked any meaningful content outside the main...