What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...

Discus and support What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black ops 2 and it won’t let me add a guest keeps saying invalid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jayna Baggs, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Jayna Baggs
    Jayna Baggs Guest

What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black...

What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black ops 2 and it won’t let me add a guest keeps saying invalid membership but I was charged.it’s not invalid

:)

Jayna Baggs, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Patrice Couroyer Win User

Game pass ultimate 1 $

Thank you for your answer, when I try to get the offer for 1 dollar by following the link I am offered the ultimate game pass for 16.99 dollars a month that's all
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal­.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)
    yes you will need to contact support about this
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

It actually costs less to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, than to subscribe to 2 separate services(Game Pass + Xbox Live Gold).

Example:

Xbox Live Gold($69.99/yearly subscription) + Game Pass($11.99/mo.) = $213.87/yr.*

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($16.99/mo.) = $203.88/yr.*

There is also a current promotion for Game Pass Ultimate "Get first 2 months for $2":

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($2.00/2mo.) + ($16.99/mo.) = $171.90/yr*

*The above example is Canadian pricing.

Additionally, if you are already an active subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold, your first purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(up to a max. of 36 months).

For example, if you have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold and 6 months of Xbox Game Pass remaining on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it will also convert your existing memberships to Ultimate, making a total of 13 months
    of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. That's a pretty sweet deal right there!

Even if you don't game on PC, these savings alone should be enough incentive to purchase Game Pass Ultimate..... and you still have the added bonus of PC gaming, if you ever desire to do so in the future.

Save yourself some money, get access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and all its content, plus 4 day early access.

Go Ultimate, you owe it to yourself! ;)
  5. birenpatel4 Win User

Xbox gold live and ultimate game pass

No. Redeem your Gold first then redeem your Ultimate (like back to back within a few minutes of each other). What will happen is, the Ultimate will upgrade your Gold to Ultimate and add on the remaining 6 months which will give you 12 months of
    Ultimate.
    Thank you for the prompt response. I am trying to take advantage of black friday and able to get ultimate pass for 1 year, so gold for 1 year and ultimate pass for 1 year. How does this stacking combination work?

on side note, upon purchasing series x, i got 30 days of trial ultimate game pass code, can i stack it on top of yearly ultimate pass?
  6. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
Thema:

1. What is going on? I have the ultimate game pass 16.99 a month and I am trying to play black... - Similar Threads - going ultimate game

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lenovo Legion Go Game Pass Ultimate: Just started using my game pass ultimate with my new Lenovo Legion Go. I cannot stream games via the app. If I attempt to, I just get stuck on the rocket loading screen indefinitely. If I switch...
  9. So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have the full ultimate pack with all the cars and add ons on my Xbox one but when I go...: So I have the ultimate pack for forza horizon 4 with all the cars and add ons installEd on my Xbox one but when I went to install it on my series x it says I have to buy everything again...
  10. i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this...: i got a perk from xbox ultimate but when i go in game i dont see it i dont know if this will help but im on pc. 28c5dd6e-82fd-4265-8d9c-a47c57e408e7