What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

Discus and support What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParishVT, Mar 30, 2024.

1. ParishVT
    ParishVT Guest

What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of.... [​IMG]
    What is happening here?

:)

ParishVT, Mar 30, 2024
  2. LeighAnne Comstock Win User

Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

I have a Roku onn tv. I’ve tried a different cable I tried a different tv . I’ve restarted the Xbox and tv nothing seems to work and I can they on my Xbox in order to go to any of the settings
  3. ImpactXtream Win User

Why is my Xbox not connecting to my TV?

I’ve tried everything... I’ve made sure all the cables are in the right spots, done a power cycle, a hard reset, used a different HDMI cable, switched to different HDMI outlets, and even switched TVs entirely. I don’t have any ideas left of what to do, is the Xbox broken?
    you need to plug in an HDMI1 cable

on your TV and your xbox at the same time

then put the television in HDMI1
    otherwise the cable is probably broken
  4. SenileElf Win User

HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio

Hi Derek,

Nat type is open

I’ve tried all of that and it’s still the same.

I’ve tried my new console on a different tv and it’s the same.

I’ve got another new hdmi being delivered tomorrow but surely with the console being brand new it shouldn’t be the hdmi cable.
  5. WPAK Win User

HDMI and Av Help!!

Hi there,

what is the model of the TV you're using?

Is it possible to do the same setup but with a different tv, different cable, different ports.

So you can determine what part of the setup is causing this problem.

For instance if you try this on a different TV, you can determine the the TV is or isn't the problem.

If you use a different cable or different ports you can determine if it's the cable or the ports

etc.

Also have you tried the things here:
    support.xbox.com/.../audio-video

Let us know what you've tried and what the results are
  6. Lrice14 Win User

My Xbox Series S won’t show up on the TV

I’ve made sure of that and tried it on multiple TVs with multiple different cables. I even tried a different Xbox. The other Xbox showed up on the TV, and I unhooked it and used the same HDMI cable on mine but it wouldn’t come up.
Thema:

1. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of.... - Similar Threads - going here I’ve

2. What's going on here?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's going on here?: What happening here this can't be real right? [img] [img] [img] 2ab0c720-807c-4121-9841-0ff73c787c03
  3. What is going on here?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What is going on here?: I just got a suspension on my xbox account for no reason i was reported by a racist who called me a slave multiple times and he said the N word multiple times in party chat the racist xbox...
  4. XBox One Edge browser “Click here to continue playing" will not go away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Edge browser “Click here to continue playing" will not go away: I am using the web browser on my XBox One to play Xcloud gaming. When I switch to my Xbox controller I see this message across the middle of the screen, “Click here to continue playing" and I am...
  5. What is going on? What am I dealing with here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on? What am I dealing with here?: Here a few days ago, my xbox one started giving major issues. It persists today, as I cannot download or update games or apps of any kind despite being on a wired connection that says I have an...
  6. Completely locked out of my account. Where do I go from here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Completely locked out of my account. Where do I go from here?: Hello to anyone who has clicked on this! For nearly the past month, I have been locked out of my outlook/xbox/microsoft account. I used a vpn, which triggered microsoft to log me out on all...
  7. How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...: As question stated I just want to be able to answer people's questions for xbox support be26c229-c5dd-48f8-9650-139b7b0a8783
  8. Here we go again... E203 after the latest Alpha SKIP Ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    Here we go again... E203 after the latest Alpha SKIP Ahead update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?: I was just harassed along with a group of friends, the people in question AQU4W, G4TI, Sane Sauz, and NewScorpion9019 all engaged in this behavior, threatening individuals with releases of their...
  10. Minecraft Nether update from beta. How do we go from here.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Nether update from beta. How do we go from here.: I've been playing the Minecraft nether beta pretty early on so I was wondering what will happen when the official Nether update drops what will happen, will I still be in the beta or will it kick...