What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.

Discus and support What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This all started two nights ago when I got the 3.5GB update. Since then Ive been signed out using a controller after playing for 40 minutes without... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThingsUponMyHead, Aug 10, 2019.

1. What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.

This all started two nights ago when I got the 3.5GB update.

Since then Ive been signed out using a controller after playing for 40 minutes without any issue, this happened twice last night and 3 times today alone. And then there's been the being randomly disconnected, Error code: 0x800704cf. This has happened once last night and three times today as well. My NAT is Open, IPv6, network status says nothing is being effected. And more recently I'm unable to play a game that I bought on my own account because apparently the console doesn't recognize I'm signed in and connected to online. Error code: 0x803f9008.

Is anyone else just being plagued with issues? This is starting to piss me off cause I'll get maybe 15 minutes of enjoying myself before I'm dashboarded and told to fix an issue I just fixed not more than 30 minutes ago or an entirely new issue all together... I'm just trying to play some Witcher.

submitted by /u/ThingsUponMyHead
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThingsUponMyHead, Aug 10, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What is going on, Error codes on Error codes on Error codes.