What is fix minecraft realm

Discus and support What is fix minecraft realm in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Realm Minecraft Gaing allow Club Andultiplayer 89ffa660-2e81-4d81-a69a-103cdb5ae9ca Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A T7, Apr 3, 2023.

1. A T7
    A T7 Guest

Realm

Minecraft

Gaing allow

Club

Andultiplayer

:)

A T7, Apr 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello A T7,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

To properly address your questions, we have found an official article provided by the game developer that outline what is Minecraft Realms, and how to join someone's Realms. You can use these resources and access through the link below:

Additionally, you can see the other resources where you can see how to enable Minecraft Multiplayer on your account especially a child account managed by parent under Xbox Family settings app.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

minecraft realms

I was having the same issue the other day. I've looked pretty hard to try and figure out why it acts as if it's pulling up the Microsoft Store when you try to purchase a realms subscription but it doesn't actually do anything.

The Minecraft Realms FAQ states that you can purchase a realms subscription in-game through whatever platform's store that you're using if it runs on Bedrock edition rather than Java. Java Edition requires you to purchase a subscription through the Minecraft
    Website from what it looks like.

I am using a normal Xbox One, so I'm assuming it doesn't allow regular Xbox One players to start a realm due to the specific wording of this paragraph from the Minecraft Realms FAQ

WHAT EDITIONS OF MINECRAFT SUPPORT REALMS?

Realms is currently available on the Java Edition and the the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft available on mobile, Windows 10 and Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles and Nintendo Switch.

Only including the S and the X in the wording is what leads me to that assumption, but hopefully someone else can confirm that.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance, but who knows, maybe it's just a whacky UI bug that doesn't allow us to purchase realms that will get fixed in the future.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. What is fix minecraft realm - Similar Threads - fix minecraft realm

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  5. How do i fix minecraft world templates?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix minecraft world templates?: I was playing a world template today on ps4 and randomly every time I go on a world with the template it create large chunks in the floor and apart of the buildings are gone that I built or that...
  6. how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix my minecraft realms and multiplayer as they don't work: I am unable to select multiplayer and Minecraft realms. My age on Microsoft accounts is above 18 and there is no one else connected. I have tried blocking and re-allowing permissions. nothing...
  7. Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any fix for error when attempting to extend Minecraft Java realm?: After I put in my payment details to subscribe to the monthly realm server plan, I always get the error: "Something went wrong when processing the order. There can be many reasons as to why this...
  8. No one in my Minecraft realm can break or place blocks including myself. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No one in my Minecraft realm can break or place blocks including myself. How do I fix this?: No one can place any blocks or break anything in my survival realm, including myself. All we can do is hit monsters and open doors. How do we fix this? At one point everyone in my realm and all of...
  9. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  10. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c