What is error code 121003?

Discus and support What is error code 121003? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; First time I ever got this error code. Trying to play MS Solitaire Collection, which I connected to earlier today. c1085da1-d11e-403f-a5a2-92dd4fc2866a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gapch12, Sep 7, 2018.

1. gapch12
    gapch12 Guest

First time I ever got this error code. Trying to play MS Solitaire Collection, which I connected to earlier today.

:)

gapch12, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Cannot redeem codes

Anyone else havin a problem. Its accepting the code and displaying what its for but when i click to download i'm gettin an error message everytime with no specific error codes. ***!

Greasychipbutty, Sep 7, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Issue Buying BC Game Directly From XB1: L4D2

Quick question, well two really. What was the error code? Did you ask google what the error code meant?

Also, if the xbox is having status issues that can cause stupid error codes to drop. Usually though once you google the code you'll know what the issue is, and if the issue isn't related to the internet, i'd still hit up status page for xbox just to make sure.

Which i'll do before i hit post. Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage seems everything is normal right now, so hit us up with the error code, i'd try again though.

cross44, Sep 7, 2018
  4. guneseeravin
    guneseeravin Guest

Error code 121003.

game blocked unduly. if cannot get access, just good to close it permanently. other games available. thanks.

guneseeravin, Sep 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: