What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

Discus and support What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Aside from the usual suspects the One seems to be very popular with the forum goers. I'm holding out for a £300 price point though before I consider... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Horrid H0RRACE, Apr 7, 2014.

  1. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

    What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?


    Aside from the usual suspects the One seems to be very popular with the forum goers. I'm holding out for a £300 price point though before I consider one.

    Things have been the same as usual on here really. Aside from Microsoft fantastic new forum update that broke as many things as it fixed.

    Glad to hear you're okay. It's always nice to see and chat with a familiar face again.
     
    voteDC, Apr 8, 2014
    #16
  2. Guilty iBakez What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch? :D Though I have recently acquired PvZ to distract me. I tried BF4 beta but it just wasn't for me mate. I plan to get the next BF outing though What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch? :D

    Steveo that's a pretty good mock up. I got to say, I do like it! Wouldn't hurt to have that as an interface option at some point either.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 8, 2014
    #17
  3. Agreed, an all-in-one snappable thingymajig like that would be pretty slick
     
    Lout Of Order, Apr 9, 2014
    #18
  4. What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

    ability to play your movies on an external hard drive like the xbox 360
     
    devils beware, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. John Dowding Win User

    What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

    Cant see the point in Bios, they were abused and its no wonder MS got shot of them, full of all sorts of drivel. Likewise not bothered about voice messages.

    Voice chat seems really clear to me and a huge improvement on the 360. As for the screenshots and DVR not something that I would use particularly.

    iplayer would be useful.
  6. devils beware Win User

    What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

    ability to play your movies on an external hard drive like the xbox 360
  7. scottish steveo Win User

    What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

    I'm good. Thought I'd revisit the forums and see how everyone is getting on with their Xbox One. :)

    How's things been on here?
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

    What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

    [quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]Longer DVR clips, auto-sign in and screenshots (with the ability to send in a message) I agree with.[/quote]



    That I agree with too.



    A good 10 mins on the DVR would be nice which is usually what a whole online game match lasts for. Screenshots too, that would be a nice edition for sure!
  9. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

    You be surprised about the screenshot thing Genchy... never thought I'd use it on PS4, but I do quite often.
Thema:

What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch?

Loading...
  1. What improvements would you like on Xbone via patch? - Similar Threads - improvements Xbone via

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my...
  4. New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...

    in XboX Insiders
    New ROG Xbox Ally Updates: Docking Improvements, Auto SR Preview, Collective Library,...: Xbox Insiders with a ROG Xbox Ally X enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview can access new features starting today! Be sure to read the blog post at the link for more information. submitted by...
  5. Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: New Improvements to Achievements: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,...
  7. Acessability improvements, specifically TTS

    in XboX Insiders
    Acessability improvements, specifically TTS: Firstly I would like to commend xbox for the ability to use TTS on console. It is a huge help for me who is mute in meeting people to be able to communicate. With the ability to use a USB keyboard...
  8. Regarding Gacha games and improvements to keyboard and mouse support.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Gacha games and improvements to keyboard and mouse support.: Anime-style gacha games on Xbox are rare, losing out significantly to their competitor. They always say it's because the Xbox market in Asian countries has low sales figures, but they forget that...
  9. Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures

    in XboX Insiders
    Improve privacy controls and security for Xbox profile pictures: Xbox profile pictures are part of our identity, but not every player wants their image to be public. Right now, there are limited options to control who can see your profile picture. Xbox should...
  10. Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation

    in XboX Insiders
    Suggestions for Xbox to improve user experience, transparency, and innovation: Microsoft is a global leader in technology, and millions of users rely on its products daily — from Xbox to Windows, Office, and cloud services. To stay ahead and keep users happy, here are some...