What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back?

Discus and support What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a game for $60.00 dollars and i accidentally refunded and only $10.00 came to card but the other 50.00 didn't come in Microsoft credit's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wayne .2, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Wayne .2
    Wayne .2 Guest

I purchased a game for $60.00 dollars and i accidentally refunded and only $10.00 came to card but the other 50.00 didn't come in Microsoft credit's because that's how i bought it but i didn't want to do no i can't play it so i would like to know how could i get the $50.00 back to re buy the game

:)

Wayne .2, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Wayne! I'm more than happy to help you!

To answer your initial question, the only best option is to repurchase the game using the refunded amount. Since the refund process was successful, normally the refund should reflect on the payment method/Microsoft credits used to purchase the game.

Kindly check if somehow the $50.00 was spent by an accidental purchase on your account or perhaps it was used to renew an Xbox subscription by signing into your account on account.microsoft.com > go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

If you're unable to find the missing $50.00 from the refund, I would highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Chewykiller101 Win User

Game downloaded that I did not purchased

i didn't purchase player unknowns battle ground and i want my money back and i havent got my refund yet for it
  4. MoaningLisa Win User

I want to refund a bunch of cold war stuff but I can't because of the refund limit I did not buy those items

he was at my house and I made a wrong click on the refund page I just want my money back for this **** game I didn't buy
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I didn't receive my money back. Refund

6. Mauricio Uzbelger Win User

I didn't receive my money back. Refund

Ok.

Thanks so how I do that .? I'm from Israel.

Thanks again. 😃
Thema:

1. What if i didn't mean to refund something and want my money back? - Similar Threads - didn't mean refund

2. I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account

in XBoX on Windows
    I didn't get the Twitch/TikTok cape on my java account: I have redeemed both codes before 8th of June, they didn't appear after the 8th, so I tried imputing codes again but it says that I own the product already b83ee281-181f-489b-8e49-89636378fb7e
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  7. I didn't do anything he was being mean

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything he was being mean: I beg u pls review my case again i beg u pls?My account is banned please reset my bans on xbox I've spent so much money I beg you it's because this one 09f6a1d9-87cc-42a5-b372-0215ca2b1127
  8. I didn't mean to send them that

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't mean to send them that: I said by accident ni**** but thats was on my phone since my batterys ran out. Please Xbox unban me I learnt my lesson 5ffc0a5d-b17c-4fce-83d3-22d53184b6d8
  9. I didn't mean to send them that

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't mean to send them that: I said by accident ni**** but thats was on my phone since my batterys ran out. Please Xbox unban me I learnt my lesson 5ffc0a5d-b17c-4fce-83d3-22d53184b6d8
  10. I didn't mean opt out the program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't mean opt out the program: My friend went on my Xbox and took me off the preview program I didn't want that so I don't want to have a factory rest please keep me in the program thank you e593c533-ab67-4f7d-acd4-a5b61a3dd803